Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Caught the fight...

Go down 
+2
redvexx8
ChaoscamelWV
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaoscamelWV
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
ChaoscamelWV

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor, Shogun, Henderson, GSP, Florian

Caught the fight... Empty
PostSubject: Caught the fight...   Caught the fight... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:54 am

I caught the fight, but I was at a bar and didn't hear the post fight interviews. I keep reading that Rogers was classless, but I didn't hear what either fighter said. How was he classless? Thought the whole show was great and all the fights were pretty damn good. Anyways, if you have a video or just paraphrase, I don't really care. Fedor is very, very good. I could see Rogers taking out some top dogs in the UFC. Just my opinion
Back to top Go down
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

PostSubject: Re: Caught the fight...   Caught the fight... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:59 am

I was wondering this as well.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Caught the fight...   Caught the fight... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:11 am

I don't think it's anything Rogers said, it's what he didnt say. I think people are upset that he gave Fedor no props at all and pretty much said if he fought Fedor again he would beat his ass.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Caught the fight...   Caught the fight... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:01 am

it was basically a bunch of coulda woulda shoulda shit. He said should of threw his hands more cause he would have done this and that and he should have won the fight bla bla bla... is basically what he said. He also gave no props to Fedor what so ever. Also said he was doubting himself or some shit like that. I understand he was really disapointed but at least acknowledge that the other guy was the better fighter that night or something. I dont know if it was classless exactly or if it was more just sore loserish but hopefully he can learn from his mistakes and come back stronger cause i dont think he's a bad guy at all.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Caught the fight...   Caught the fight... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:29 am

oggy420 wrote:
it was basically a bunch of coulda woulda shoulda shit. He said should of threw his hands more cause he would have done this and that and he should have won the fight bla bla bla... is basically what he said. He also gave no props to Fedor what so ever. Also said he was doubting himself or some shit like that. I understand he was really disapointed but at least acknowledge that the other guy was the better fighter that night or something. I dont know if it was classless exactly or if it was more just sore loserish but hopefully he can learn from his mistakes and come back stronger cause i dont think he's a bad guy at all.

+1
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Caught the fight...   Caught the fight... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:44 am

Doubting himself? He's been saying he's gonna knock Fedor's head in the ninth row row fow 2 or 3 months now. He even went on ESPN telling everyone how he was confident and wasn't buying into the Fedor mystique. Bottom line is this, to beat fedor, you have to have a more well rounded game plan. This is the third straight fight that Fedor out striked a striker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught the fight...   Caught the fight... Empty

Back to top Go down

Caught the fight...
Page 1 of 1