Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

X-Men: First Class to get a sequel

Go down 
+3
Farmer1906
MMAEYES
OU
7 posters
AuthorMessage

X-Men: First Class to get a sequel Empty
PostSubject: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:13 pm

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=86414

Snarky comment from Kings in 1....2.....3
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:22 pm

I liked the first one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:23 pm

OU wrote:
I liked the first one.

I did too but I never felt it was as great as everyone made out. Thor was my favorite comic book movie last year.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:25 pm

You know what? I'm glad.

I used to get all pissed about the countless things they got wrong about these movies but I think I'm numb to that now, I just go into them knowing that some villian will be made into a hero or vice versa or instead of using the original characters that they will just make someone up. I just accept that those fuck ups will happen then I try to look at it like a new story and ignore the fact that it's suppose to be base on one I know and then I can watch these and be alright with it.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:28 pm

I loved xmen as a kid. More then any other comic series.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:10 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
I liked the first one.

I did too but I never felt it was as great as everyone made out. Thor was my favorite comic book movie last year.

Thor?

I'd put CA or XMen in front of it.

XMen First Class has some potential. I just hope the avoid connecting it to the last series. X3 was one of the biggest flops ever. Right there with Spidey 3.

They just need Gambit. He's by far the best XMan ever.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Gambit was always one of the best. Loved the rivalry with Wolverine.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
X3 was one of the biggest flops ever. Right there with Spidey 3.

You are sooo right about that as soon as they started talking about having a crue for the mutants I wanted my money back
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:30 pm

OU wrote:
Gambit was always one of the best. Loved the rivalry with Wolverine.
Yeah and the crush on Rogue(hot!0. The accent. The badassness with the cards.

X-Men: First Class to get a sequel Gambit442
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:31 pm

All true Farmer.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:33 pm

Got to have his catch phrase "Mon Ami" in there.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:30 pm

i was a huge xmen fan growing up too. The original cartoon was sick and the book before the 1st movie was great.

did anyone see the previews for chronicle? I dont know if it will be good or not, seems like a cool concept though
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:32 pm

oggy420 wrote:
i was a huge xmen fan growing up too. The original cartoon was sick and the book before the 1st movie was great.

did anyone see the previews for chronicle? I dont know if it will be good or not, seems like a cool concept though
I LOVED the cartoon as a kid. That shit was awesome.
Was Chronicle the one where they can move objects with their mind? I actually thought that looked pretty good.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:34 pm

yea i thought it said it was from the producers or creators of x-men, something like that.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:30 pm

Another shameless cash in...but i'm sure it will have a lot of huge voids where substance should be...just how you like them Ali.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:31 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Another shameless cash in...but i'm sure it will have a lot of huge voids where substance should be...just how you like them Ali.
You're the same age I am, did you watch X-Men cartoons when you were younger?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:38 pm

I did not. I had Spider Man with X-Men game for Super Nintendo though
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:42 pm

OU wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
You're the same age I am, did you watch X-Men cartoons when you were younger?

The cartoon was badass cause we were young. I went back to watch some and they weren't all that great. Same goes with Ninja Turtles. The old cartoons are just okay.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:51 pm

it's true i watched street sharks on netflix and it was pretty fuckin bad

old tmnt too though? Shit that was my favorite growing up.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:08 pm

X-Men always has a leg up on most other comic series because of the initial premise of any X-Men story.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:53 pm

oggy420 wrote:
it's true i watched street sharks on netflix and it was pretty fuckin bad

old tmnt too though? Shit that was my favorite growing up.

Its not horrible, but man I remember it better.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:15 am

X-Men cartoon was so sick and the comics

Omega Red FTW

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:16 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
I liked the first one.

Thor?

I'd put CA or XMen in front of it.

XMen First Class has some potential. I just hope the avoid connecting it to the last series. X3 was one of the biggest flops ever. Right there with Spidey 3.

They just need Gambit. He's by far the best XMan ever.

Captain America was pretty mediocre, once it got going the movie stopped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:18 am

They've got the whole X-Men cartoon series on Netflix, I've been tempted to re-watch some of it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:25 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
X-Men cartoon was so sick and the comics

Omega Red FTW

Always loved Omega Red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: First Class to get a sequel   X-Men: First Class to get a sequel Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Men: First Class to get a sequel
Page 1 of 1