Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th Empty
PostSubject: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:56 pm

http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6956:heads-up-houston-alexander-vs-gilbert-yvel-is-going-down-march-30th-at-rfa2&catid=34:organizations

They say give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. If you give Gilbert Yvel a referee, he'll right hook him in the ear and soccer kick him on the mat. Gilbert Yvel wasn't born. He just ripped through his mother's womb and started ground and pounding the doctor. He's undoubtedly the rawest fighter to ever enter a ring and now I will issue a general warning to everyone reading this: Gilbert Yvel vs. Houston Alexander is going down March 30th in friggin' Nebraska!

Resurrection Fighting Alliance has announced the fight will headline the promotion's second event. The bout will be contested at light heavyweight. As of today, it's impossible to watch the match unless you reside in Nebraska or just have an extreme obsession with taking a road trip to the middle of nowhere.

Don't be surprised if Gilbert jumps in the cage with a Klingon deathsword and starts slicing every neck within a mile of him. Even if that happened, I wouldn't be surprised. It's Gilbert Yvel, man. It shouldn't surprise anyone. The guy has been disqualified for biting (Mike Tyson style) and my personal favorite, eye gouging. Gilbert Yvel isn't out there to win, he's out to claim souls. Props to Chris G. for the find.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:05 pm

it's been a long while since i've seen either of these guys fight
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:12 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
You didn't see the new and improved Yvel at a lean 205? I know you atleast saw the pics. It was on the same card as the last Pulver fight.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:13 pm

Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th 6530077257_930663b57a_z
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:14 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
You didn't see the new and improved Yvel at a lean 205? I know you atleast saw the pics. It was on the same card as the last Pulver fight.
i have seen the pics but not the card... only the pulver fight
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:15 pm

He won but it wasn't that impressive of a performance. Got taken down early on.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:07 am

I'm wondering if Alexander's approach is more or less scared than how he fought Kimbo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:09 am

Houston's only chance here is to come out balls to the wall and hope he connects flush early, because if he gasses 3 minutes into the fight Gilbert is going to lay his ass down.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:55 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

Its been a long while since ive wanted to watch these guys fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Its been a long while since ive wanted to watch these guys fight.
Or anyone fight for that matter right? Watch a fucking fight. Are you still aware there are fights not under a Zuffa banner taking place? Amazing, I know.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:00 pm

I'm over shity MMA.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I'm over shity MMA.
fixed. But every fighter not in the UFC is a can right?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:02 pm

Amazing I have to talk to you like the bitch you are just to get a post out of you.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Not every fighter....but these two certainly are.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:23 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Not every fighter....but these two certainly are.
Have you seen Yvel fight at 205? I have, what information do you have that suggest he is a "can" at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:28 pm

I heard he looked shitty. Anyway Yvel isn't gonna grow a chin or a ground game suddenly. Hes crap.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:30 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I heard he looked shitty. Anyway Yvel isn't gonna grow a chin or a ground game suddenly. Hes crap.
You heard he looked shitty? Is that how you get your MMA knowledge these days? I heard a MMA poster one hit quit this guy awhile back, doesn't make it true.
However you are right here, having watched the fight myself and thus generating an opinion based on what I saw in the cage, Yvel was unimpressive in his last fight.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:35 pm

I don't need to trackdown a fight that I read about where an already shitty fighter well past his peak continued to look shitty in to know hes shitty. You're a nag suddenly.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:37 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I don't need to trackdown a fight that I read about where an already shitty fighter well past his peak continued to look shitty in to know hes shitty. You're a nag suddenly.
Suddenly you are a UFC Fanboy at best, since you barely qualify for that by not even watching Zuffa events. I have to talk shit to you just to get ignorant, uninformed post out of you. Atleast today you are providing me with entertainment, bout all you are good for right now.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:40 pm

Our mad hes lost wolf's approval. Sad
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:47 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Our mad hes lost wolf's approval. Sad
When did I have your approval? Approval for what? I lost interest in you when I lost respect for you. But you can still entertain me, like you are doing today. Thank you for that.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:52 pm

And so it was that the wolf had lost the warrior spirit...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:55 pm

Ludo wrote:
And so it was that the wolf had lost the warrior spirit...
Trying to light that flame. But he is a shell of what he once was, a broken man.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:01 pm

You men consume boxes of dried semen. I'm on a kindle fire or a cell for all my posting. No keyboard to smite you with.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:05 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
You men consume boxes of dried semen. I'm on a kindle fire or a cell for all my posting. No keyboard to smite you with.
That is so pathetic. A weak, weak attempt. Have far have you fallen? Is it still in you? Will you forever be a shell of Wolfgangsta? Do you have another run in you? Or is the only thing in you these days cock by the truckload?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th   Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilbert Yvel vs Houston Alexander March 30th
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next