Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This SOPA shit is fucking retarded

Go down 
+5
GDPofDRC
Ziggy116
oggy420
OU
josh200612
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:31 pm

The sad thing is it took all these websites blacking out to get people to know there even is a bill that pretty much signs the internet off to the government. People don't pay attention while the government takes away more of your freedom everyday.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:39 pm

OU wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
Fucking craigslist is down today? Weak sauce. I kill hours a day at work on there.
how can I kill hours on craigslist? what entertainment is there? U must teach me.

I like to buy shit, and read stupid peoples posts. Then it's fun to fuck with people and the best of craigslist always has some good reads.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:42 pm

Actually I've been on this SOPA stuff for a while since some Warner Bros lawyer tried and failed to extort sever thou from me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:44 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
The sad thing is it took all these websites blacking out to get people to know there even is a bill that pretty much signs the internet off to the government. People don't pay attention while the government takes away more of your freedom everyday.

exactly
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:04 pm

Not that I know what this law is about, but u all can't deny that internet piracy is a real problem.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:15 pm

and you can't deny that the idea of the government taking over and censoring the internet is a terrifying idea. Haven't you learned that whenever you give the power to the fed gov to fix something they destroy it way worse than it was?

there are ways to stop pirating without giving up internet freedom. Hell even google is fighting this and they are basically run by the NSA. This bill is not good for anyone who uses the internet. period.

Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:16 pm

email to my representative i just sent

Dear Congresswoman Hayworth,
I am writing this email to express my concern about legislation known as SOPA and PIPA. This power grab by the federal government is unacceptable. The government can not and should not try to censor the internet. Freedom of information is important and the creation of the internet has led to many advances in society. I hope congresswoman Hayworth will please take into consideration the oath she took to protect the constitution and bill of rights when it is time to vote for this anti-freedom legislation. It would be greatly appreciated if congresswoman Hayworth takes that oath seriously. Unfortunately i was very disappointed to see that she voted in support of the NDAA act to detain American citizens without due process under law. I hope that voting for this type of legislation that threatens the liberty of American citizens will not be continued by congresswoman Hayworth.

Sincerely,
concerned citizen of the 19th district of New York, Chris Ogden
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:21 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:27 pm

Ninja's Place could be shutdown. For Realz, it's that broad and stupid.

This is piracy

This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 ThiagoSilva_Bongos
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:37 pm

all of us are guilty of "piracy" in one way or another. Under this bill even posting a youtube video could be considered "piracy".
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:39 pm

The pictures of the bikini post rank babes are piracy.

This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 479796_10054479144
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:41 pm

This better not pass but sadly it will 100%. Ninja's better not be effected.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:46 pm

This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 Udonef10
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:49 pm

███ ██ trust █ ██████ your ████ █ ██ ███ ████ ██████ ████ ███government███ ████ ██████ █████ ██████ ████ ██████████ █everything█████████ ███ ████ ███ ██████████ ████████ ██ is ██████████ ██████████ ███████ ███ █████ fine. [Parts of this comment have been found in violation of H.R. 3261, S.O.P.A and Senate Bill 968, P.I.P.A. and has been censored for your protection.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:58 pm

oggy420 wrote:
███ ██ trust █ ██████ your ████ █ ██ ███ ████ ██████ ████ ███government███ ████ ██████ █████ ██████ ████ ██████████ █everything█████████ ███ ████ ███ ██████████ ████████ ██ is ██████████ ██████████ ███████ ███ █████ fine. [Parts of this comment have been found in violation of H.R. 3261, S.O.P.A and Senate Bill 968, P.I.P.A. and has been censored for your protection.]

lol!
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:04 pm

just so you guys know...the only presidential candidate who has publicly spoken out against and raised awareness about SOPA is Ron Paul
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Didn't Obama vote against this shit today? Tell it like it is, Oggy. I'm just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:35 pm

Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:47 pm

Again I don't really know any of the details of the proposed legislation, but the internet is overrun with piracy. Yeah we may have have gotten so acclimated to it that we may get upset if it is taken away from us, but lets be real, the shit is stolen.

That does not mean I hope Gov't comes and chokes out the internet. But if Im going to be fair, some form of regulation is to be expected.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:02 am

The votes on this were suspended indefinitely a while back which in Congress speak means its dead. Ain't happening
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:34 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
The votes on this were suspended indefinitely a while back which in Congress speak means its dead. Ain't happening
https://www.google.com/landing/takeaction/#utm_source=googlesem&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=signup
Quote :
The Senate will begin voting on January 24th. Please let them know how you feel. Sign
this petition urging Congress to vote NO on PIPA and SOPA before it is too late.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:41 pm

Has an online petition ever accomplished anything?
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:18 pm

make no mistake the attention given to this bill by the online community is the ONLY reason this bill wasn't passed. If all this didn't happen congress would have passed it and Obama would have signed it just like the NDAA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This SOPA shit is fucking retarded
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next