Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This SOPA shit is fucking retarded

Go down 
+5
GDPofDRC
Ziggy116
oggy420
OU
josh200612
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  Empty
PostSubject: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:44 am

Some of the sites I go to are shut down for the day.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:47 am

Wiki is down for 24hrs? WTF is SOPA?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:51 am

OU wrote:
Wiki is down for 24hrs? WTF is ?

Stop Online Piracy Act.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:53 am

well i hate to say i told ya soo but i did say they would come after the internet right? This is basically a power grab by the federal gov. They want to be able to censor and control the entire internet. This bill, if passed, will destroy the free internet as we know it. They could even decide to take this entire web page off because of 1 copyrighted thing.

That is why these websites are blacking out for 24 hours. To promote awareness of this bill and what it is trying to do to internet freedom. It is important, not retarded. What is retarded is that the government know feels like they should have the authority to tell you what you can and cant do on the internet. If you really care you should try to contact your representitive and urge them to vote against this Orwellian legislation.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:55 am

Damn...and I thought this was America? I'm sorry, I thought this was America.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:56 am

I already signed up brah, I was saying it is retarded that sites have to do this because they are trying to censor the internet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:56 am

Is this to control the whole internet or just what is shown in America?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:57 am

not anymore bud
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:59 am

freakzilla wrote:
Is this to control the whole internet or just what is shown in America?

idk but the internet is a global thing. There are websites we can view here from every country. Im sure this will be a domino effect thing and the rest of europe will follow with similar legislation.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:03 pm

What are the odds right now out there for this thing passing? Is this what the what you guys were talking about in 2012? They censor the internet and I'm forming an Army. Civil War part 2? All I wanna know is...who's coming with me?
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:11 pm

OU wrote:
What are the odds right now out there for this thing passing? Is this what the what you guys were talking about in 2012? They censor the internet and I'm forming an Army. Civil War part 2? All I wanna know is...who's coming with me?

I could never let you go into battle alone...I'm here and I'm bringing firearms with me.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:16 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:19 pm

Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:29 pm

haha all fun and games until men in military uniforms are banging on your door asking for your guns and ammunition.
I could go on a rant here about how the American people are losing their freedoms incrementally through legislation like the NDAA or now SOPA, but what is the point? Shit like this is happening everyday now and has for a while now. But remember, it's for your own protection. The government has to protect us from ourselves. Because if we were allowed true freedom to live our lives as we actually want to, the government would have a lot less power and influence over all of our lives which clearly is not acceptable. After all, they have to be there to take our liberty away from us at any time so they can protect us from the turban wearing brown people hiding behind every corner trying to get us!

Last edited by oggy420 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:42 pm

So this is turning into the movie iRobot?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:45 pm

no. more like george orwell's 1984
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:53 pm

oggy420 wrote:
no. more like george orwell's 1984
How about Watchmen?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:00 pm

Soylent Green Ido bebelive, hold on let me wiki it...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:03 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:04 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:18 pm

anthony branton
@ambranton87

@joerogan boy is it starting now! U.S. Is No Longer The Land Of The Free pulse.me/s/55PwW

Retweeted by Joe Rogan
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Fucking craigslist is down today? Weak sauce. I kill hours a day at work on there.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Fucking craigslist is down today? Weak sauce. I kill hours a day at work on there.
how can I kill hours on craigslist? what entertainment is there? U must teach me.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Middle Easy - Not today. I blame the SOPA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This SOPA shit is fucking retarded    This SOPA shit is fucking retarded  Empty

Back to top Go down

This SOPA shit is fucking retarded
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next