Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guess what I'm doing tonight?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Guess what I'm doing tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Guess what I'm doing tonight?   Guess what I'm doing tonight? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:26 am

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm doing tonight?   Guess what I'm doing tonight? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:32 am

NICE! have a grand time feller
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm doing tonight?   Guess what I'm doing tonight? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:32 am

I assumed every NBA team does something like this? Sometimes the Thunder has tickets for $5 and you also get either a med. drink or hot dog at the game. They did the same thing went the Hornets were in OKC.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm doing tonight?   Guess what I'm doing tonight? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:35 am

I'm sure they do and more so that they are cramming all of these games in. I don't care where I sit I just like the price cause now I can focus my money on beer.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm doing tonight?   Guess what I'm doing tonight? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:37 am

Also I live 8 miles from the Panthers Stadium and Bobcats Area no highway, no traffic just a straight shot to both.

Last edited by josh200612 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm doing tonight?   Guess what I'm doing tonight? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:43 am

josh200612 wrote:
I'm sure they do and more so that they are cramming all of these games in. I don't care where I sit I just like the price cause now I can focus my money on beer.
Basketball arenas are much smaller then football, so even at the top, the view isn't terrible. I have had my back against the wall(very top row) a few times at games. You can still see the action fine and you get the experience of the environment.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm doing tonight?   Guess what I'm doing tonight? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:43 am

Good deal, every team should do that. I'm gonna be in Chicago all next week for work and I'm debating going to the Bulls game. I think they play the Wizards. $20 for a bullshit seat and since I only priced one ticket I can get 5 rows off the floor, not really into dropping $200+ for a ticket though.

Have fun
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm doing tonight?   Guess what I'm doing tonight? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:50 am

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Basketball arenas are much smaller then football, so even at the top, the view isn't terrible. I have had my back against the wall(very top row) a few times at games. You can still see the action fine and you get the experience of the environment.

Ya I went to a couple of Cavs games and sat all the way at the top I could feel the fire they shoot out during the starting lineups. Plus Cammy Cam will be there and I can see his beautiful face on the JUMBO Tron!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm doing tonight?   Guess what I'm doing tonight? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:51 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
Good deal, every team should do that. I'm gonna be in Chicago all next week for work and I'm debating going to the Bulls game. I think they play the Wizards. $20 for a bullshit seat and since I only priced one ticket I can get 5 rows off the floor, not really into dropping $200+ for a ticket though.

Have fun

I would do it. Going solo?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm doing tonight?   Guess what I'm doing tonight? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:51 am

Ziggy116 wrote:

Have fun
Alot of times teams have their own marketplace where season ticket holders sell off tickets for a decent price.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm doing tonight?   Guess what I'm doing tonight? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:01 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

Have fun

I would do it. Going solo?

Most likely, unless there's someone cool in class with me that wants to go but I doubt that.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm doing tonight?   Guess what I'm doing tonight? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Never been to an NHL game before and the Blackhawks are home twice next week...vs Columbus and Minnesota. Any suggestions there?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm doing tonight?   Guess what I'm doing tonight? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Never been to an NHL game before and the Blackhawks are home twice next week...vs Columbus and Minnesota. Any suggestions there?

I've been to one and got fucking wasted! Good times.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm doing tonight?   Guess what I'm doing tonight? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:35 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
I have never been to any hockey game but I hear they are pretty cool. I wouldn't mind going to a Stars game sometime.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm doing tonight?   Guess what I'm doing tonight? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:45 pm

dude, hockey games kick ass!!! been to 3 waterloo black hawks games and loved em all
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm doing tonight?   Guess what I'm doing tonight? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:48 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
dude, hockey games kick ass!!! been to 3 waterloo black hawks games and loved em all
From what I hear, there are more fights at these games then NHL games.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm doing tonight?   Guess what I'm doing tonight? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:52 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
pretty much... its way exciting. twice i had front row seats, right by the glass... AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm doing tonight?   Guess what I'm doing tonight? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:54 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
pretty much... its way exciting. twice i had front row seats, right by the glass... AWESOME

I've been on the glass for Rough Rider/Blackhawk games, it's a great time.

Tickets are more than the Bulls tickets so fuck that.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm doing tonight?   Guess what I'm doing tonight? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:54 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

all three times i got them for free! blackhawks suck lately tho, back then they were real good
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm doing tonight?   Guess what I'm doing tonight? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:58 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

all three times i got them for free! blackhawks suck lately tho, back then they were real good

Most times you can get tickets on the glass in CR for free or at most for like $16.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm doing tonight?   Guess what I'm doing tonight? EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:46 am

Well they went to overtime but lost also I got free tickets to the pistons Tuesday!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm doing tonight?   Guess what I'm doing tonight? EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:21 am

josh200612 wrote:
Well they went to overtime but lost also I got free tickets to the pistons Tuesday!

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm doing tonight?   Guess what I'm doing tonight? Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess what I'm doing tonight?
Page 1 of 1