Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate

Go down 
+5
Farmer1906
captain organic
acccardinal12
bobbitt15
GDPofDRC
9 posters
AuthorMessage

I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate Empty
PostSubject: I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate   I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:50 pm

I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate 1
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate   I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:01 pm

lol that was funny. Both of those dudes are lame. cannot wait to see them fight.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate   I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:04 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
lol that was funny. Both of those dudes are lame. cannot wait to see them fight.

What's lame about Donald ? he's badass inside and outside the cage.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate   I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:05 pm

he's a dick weed
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate   I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:07 pm

Cerrone is bomb
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate   I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:58 pm

yeah Cowboy is legit. I can see him raping Nate and fighting for a title next year with another win. Cowboy is a threat now.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate   I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:22 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

agree(sweet staredown), disagree(both guys are awesome), agree(should be a straight awesome fight).
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate   I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:38 pm

I've really grown to like Cowboy. I know I'm late on the bandwagon, but after seeing him on the countdown, I've become a fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate   I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:53 am

I'm with Ali. I hope Cowboy destroys him.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate   I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:31 am

Keep hoping.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate   I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:40 am

Joe Rogan "OMG! The Cowboy is treating Nate like Heath Ledger treated Jake Gyllenhal on 'Brokeback Mountain'! I can't believe Mazzagotti has not only not stopped the fight, but is jerking off to the current action in the cage!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate   I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:51 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
I've really grown to like Cowboy. I know I'm late on the bandwagon, but after seeing him on the countdown, I've become a fan.

+1 between that and his recent tear I've really started to appreciate Cowboy.

IMO he's the most improved fighter since the merger.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate   I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:28 am

Props to diaz, he stole the show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate   I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:31 am

He was excellent. He's a prick but a talented prick.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate   I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:41 am

Ali wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

+1 between that and his recent tear I've really started to appreciate Cowboy.

IMO he's the most improved fighter since the merger.

Him or Ben Henderson.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate   I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:03 pm

oops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate   I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:29 pm

Wasn't impressed at all with Nate's performance, Cowboy fought stupidly.

And someone needs to shush Mike and Joe when it comes to striking, they acted like Nate was the second coming of Sugar Ray Robinson.

Last edited by Ali on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate   I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:30 pm

Ali wrote:
Wasn't impressed at all with Nate's performance, Cowboy fought stupidly.

Tough to not be impressed with Nate Ali. There is a reason Cowboy looked so bad and his name is NATE DIAZ!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate   I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:32 pm

I don't get how you can seriously not be a little impressed by what Diaz did to Cerrone. He beat him up quick and turned him into a flat footed one punch winger for the rest of the fight within 2 minutes. It was a 30-25 fight.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate   I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:33 pm

Im not sure how people arent highly impressed with Nate. His last 2 fights he has looked awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate   I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:33 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I don't get how you cannot seriously not be a little impressed by what Diaz did to Cerrone. He beat him up quick and turned him into a flat footed one punch winnger for the rest of the fight within 2 minutes. It was a 30-25 fight.

Nate had a stationary target infront of him, why should I be impressed with target practice ?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate   I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:35 pm

Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
I don't get how you cannot seriously not be a little impressed by what Diaz did to Cerrone. He beat him up quick and turned him into a flat footed one punch winnger for the rest of the fight within 2 minutes. It was a 30-25 fight.

Nate had a stationary target infront of him, why should I be impressed with target practice ?

He beat him into a stationary target, early.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate   I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:37 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

He beat him into a stationary target, early.

Yeah because Donald came swinging out like a complete buffoon.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate   I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:41 pm

Donald said he wanted to stand and trade and then he did it and got beat to death for it and u arent impressed with the man who did it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate   I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't wait to see Cowboy smash Nate
Page 1 of 1