Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kim Jong-Il dead!!!!

Go down 
+8
Ludo
acccardinal12
OU
KingsOwn19
Wolfgangsta
Ziggy116
Cu Bu
killerofchicken
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Kim Jong-Il dead!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong-Il dead!!!!   Kim Jong-Il dead!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:13 pm

They key is not to let the psycho ass hole dictators with no common sense have nuclear warheads.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong-Il dead!!!!   Kim Jong-Il dead!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:42 pm

we support and prop up a lot of asshole dictators though

maybe we shouldn't give foreign aid to our enemies, maybe we shouldn't give foreign aid at all when there are people in this country hurting.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong-Il dead!!!!   Kim Jong-Il dead!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:45 pm

agree Farmer, but when its clear the nut jobs already have them, its a smart idea to try and curb them against keeping them around or developing further.

I agree also Oggy, but this isn't a bad thing. If we can curb North Koreas nuclear program by giving food. Well thats not so bad imo
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong-Il dead!!!!   Kim Jong-Il dead!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:01 pm

oggy420 wrote:
we support and prop up a lot of asshole dictators though

maybe we shouldn't give foreign aid to our enemies, maybe we shouldn't give foreign aid at all when there are people in this country hurting.

Very true. We usually prop up the ones less likely to go ape shit and attack us, but it doesn't always work.

I'm all for foreign aid when deserved (after a natural disaster, to an alley in war time, etc..) but not to our enemies or when we have so much damn debt we don't know what to do with it. And I know people are hurting here, but keep the same rules(deserving only, not because you don't wanna work). Don't create a welfare state.

We need to let the private sector be the ones donating. Who here would be more likely to give if you didn't have to pay as much tax as we all do?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong-Il dead!!!!   Kim Jong-Il dead!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
agree Farmer, but when its clear the nut jobs already have them, its a smart idea to try and curb them against keeping them around or developing further.

I agree also Oggy, but this isn't a bad thing. If we can curb North Koreas nuclear program by giving food. Well thats not so bad imo

I wouldn't give them shit. Our enemies shouldn't get handouts.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong-Il dead!!!!   Kim Jong-Il dead!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:15 pm

if i didn't have to pay so many damn taxes, and work so damn much just to survive, i would certainly give more to charity and do more volunteer work. I would hope all would say the same.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong-Il dead!!!!   Kim Jong-Il dead!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:06 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

then you don't know the modern history of Japan or Germany
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong-Il dead!!!!   Kim Jong-Il dead!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:35 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

I don't claim to know that much about their history, but neither are our enemy anymore and haven't been in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong-Il dead!!!!   Kim Jong-Il dead!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 3:24 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

I don't claim to know that much about their history, but neither are our enemy anymore and haven't been in a long time.

After kicking Germany and Japans ass we made them see the light and virtually wrote their constitutions for them. They have been friends ever since. Soviet Union did it to themselves (after the Soviet fall).

South Korea is a great example. Compare South Korea to North Korea and see what a difference cooperating can make. If North Korea stops enriching uranium that is a big step, one we have been working on for last 25 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong-Il dead!!!!   Kim Jong-Il dead!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kim Jong-Il dead!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2