Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reem will KO Lesnar

Go down 
+8
bobbitt15
CainVelasquezFan
MMAEYES
Andrew the Raider King
acccardinal12
GDPofDRC
killerofchicken
OU
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Reem will KO Lesnar Empty
PostSubject: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Time to keep my UFC main event streak alive. Obviously TUF Finale doesn't count. This is a far weaker prediction then my recent gems I have blessed you with. I'm sure the majority of people will agree with me on this one. I'm praying to Tom Cruise that Brock bull rushes for a shot and eats some knees. I came typing that.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:29 pm

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:34 pm

i hope you're right fucker!

and i hope Reem passes all his drug tests, he's had to take 3 already!!! wtf
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:37 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
i hope you're right fucker!

and i hope Reem passes all his drug tests, he's had to take 3 already!!! wtf
They should have just had the fight in Dallas, cause in Texas they really don't give a shit.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:05 pm

Reem will TKO Lesnar
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:35 pm

Brock is gonna get a TD and Reem wil look like Mir when it's all said and done. I can already see Reems head bouncing off the floor of the octagon.

Sig bet OU?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:39 pm

Sure, I don't have a problem beating up the slow children.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:54 pm

Not comfortable with this, but I am going with Brock too...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:57 pm

As expected. But I think you guys will be the minority. Both here and all over the interwebz.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:07 pm

That's just more people that I can mess with on January 1st
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:10 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
That's just more people that I can mess with on January 1st
You will be Sooner's bitch and Brock is nothing more then a roided up WWE "wrestler".
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:41 pm

I think Reem KOs Lesnar too, Lesnars only chance at winning is repeated takedowns cause news flash Reem is strong as fuck and if Lesnar takes him down he's gonna get up. At some point Reem will land the fight ending strike.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Brock is gonna get a TD and Reem wil look like Mir when it's all said and done. I can already see Reems head bouncing off the floor of the octagon.

Reem will not be held down like Mir was
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:55 pm

Reem will take this. and im hoping for the most violent of finishes

I didnt have my fill of seeing Brock get beatup after my boy Cain did it to him..
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:01 pm

wolf, how do you see this fight going?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:15 pm

Picture the start of Reem vs Werdum, only this time a guy who weighs 45lbs more who can get the TD on Reem and keep him there. A pissed off Bull will rush Reem and do what he wants. This isn't Brett Rogers folks and one would think Brock isn't dumb enough to stand and bang with Reem after what happened with Cain and Carwin.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Picture the start of Reem vs Werdum, only this time a guy who weighs 45lbs more who can get the TD on Reem and keep him there. A pissed off Bull will rush Reem and do what he wants. This isn't Brett Rogers folks and one would think Brock isn't dumb enough to stand and bang with Reem after what happened with Cain and Carwin.
Brock better get that knee down fast or he his going to be chomping on one of Reems.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:47 pm

There is gonna be some mad turtleing in this one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:08 pm

Brock by GnP mauling on tired Overeem
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:13 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Brock by GnP mauling on tired Overeem
So you think he starts the fight tired? If not you think Brock can survive long enough to get Reem tired? If Brock wins by GnP I don't think fatigue will be a factor.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:14 pm

I greatly question Reem's cardio to begin with, now with this circus going on...I see this dude huffing after trying to fight off like two takedowns. Especially given the fact that his resume while extensive is so devoid of any high level wrestlers
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:18 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I greatly question Reem's cardio to begin with, now with this circus going on...I see this dude huffing after trying to fight off like two takedowns. Especially given the fact that his resume while extensive is so devoid of any high level wrestlers
What about fatigue for Brock? Such a long layoff is often time accompanied by fatigue. Also this will be by far the most skilled striker Brock has faced. Ability to get hit is something not on Brock's resume.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:20 pm

I agree with bobbitt.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:21 pm

I agree with bobbitt.
About as shocking as my prediction.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:21 pm

There's definitely question marks both ways but I like the chances of a tired Brock getting a takedown and subsequent finish more than a tired Reem putting together some combination that blasts Lesnar. He didn't respect Werdum's standup up at all but his striking looked awful once he started to gas out in that fight. Those arms are too big, especially if they get tied up in a clinch/grappling fest early on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reem will KO Lesnar   Reem will KO Lesnar Empty

Back to top Go down

Reem will KO Lesnar
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next