Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NBA Discussion Thread

Go down 
+10
Ziggy116
josh200612
timthebim
MMAEYES
cascade_run
KingsOwn19
GDPofDRC
bobbitt15
OU
killerofchicken
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:33 pm

btw, go sactown kings!!!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Killer me and Kings have been going back and fourth about LeBron for along time and there is no getting through to him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:39 pm

timthebim wrote:
Killer me and Kings have been going back and fourth about LeBron for along time and there is no getting through to him Very Happy
fuck lebron...

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRga-4Y5vdKgdLkO27OZ4o-t8oY4Fzdpx09suCLU_VqF3rcoQsq
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:40 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:43 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
timthebim wrote:
fuck lebron...

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRga-4Y5vdKgdLkO27OZ4o-t8oY4Fzdpx09suCLU_VqF3rcoQsq

pale
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:20 pm

hey freak, how did an aussie like you become such a bull fan... shouldnt you be rooting for your local squad?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:39 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
for somebody who dislikes LeBron as you claim, why are you getting so testy in his defense?

Yeah Wade took himself out of the lineup, 23-6-6 in the clincher and getting Chris Bosh going on the pick and roll which pretty much won the game is taking himself out of the lineup?

You think thats taking himself out of the lineup? yet i'm the troll

LeBron can win this without Wade? is that what you are saying. Why even leave Cleveland since it all depends on LeBron?

I've also forgotten more about basketball than you'll ever know. You're just some front runner PLAYER(not team) fan who buys more into the GOAT discussions than actually watching the fuckin game. How else does some mudhumper from Iowa happen to become invested with the Los Angeles Lakers and Kobe Bryant..and defend LeBron whilst being very insulting to those who arent fans.

LOL, you are HILARIOUS! you bring up a stat of 23-6-6 yet what Lebrons stats dont matter?

so let me get this right, if im from iowa, there is NO way i should be a laker fan... remind me again why that is? should i be rooting for the iowa korn? or the iowa hawkeyes? if you claim to know so much about basketball you would know how important lebron is for the heat, a kobe fan in myself sees it! the mans played 48 minutes in game 5 and 7, and if not for the blowout in game 6 which he himself was responsible for it would be 3 games that he's played every minute in.

but as i said, you're a fucking trollin hater like ive never seen before, so im done trying to knock any sense into your dumb ass head

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/lebron_james/index.html

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/dwyane_wade/index.html?nav=page

Korn is not from Iowa. They are from Bakersfield.

A little coincidental that somebody from the middle of nowhere chose the Lakers. If you're a frontrunner..fine..just say so.

Look at you. You have become LeBron's advoacate when you filled yourself with rage last year when i said you were a LeBron fan. You have even gone to fanboy lengths of posting links comparing Wade and LeBron. You only see this shit on the ESPN general board. Is that what kind of fan you are?

All i know is, Wade won a ring as the man. Just him and some shady officiating. An over the hill Shaq didnt bring that ring. LeBron needed Wade..a superstar to put himself over the top and even that remains to be seen. If Miami does beat OKC..they will need a Stern job because paper and what we have seen says that Miami should stand no chance.

I'm ignoring the stats?...you're the one who said Wade took himself out of the lineup whilr trying to make a case that LeBron can win it without him. Were you just talking out your ass? are you a Wade hater? You said he took himself out of the lineup when he's played very well. I watched game 7 very closely and it was Wade was all over the place. Touching all the loose balls, attacking the boards and while not getting all the rebounds getting in there and helping his teammates get them, making plays and who got Chris Bosh in the game? it wasnt LeBron. Wade and Bosh on the pick and roll WAS the game changer. LeBron won them game 6. Just because he scored more points in game 7 does not mean the game went as he did. You think it's LeBron when Chris Bosh dropped 18-9 in 17 less minutes mainly in part to his work with Wade on the pick and roll?

Also, whether i'm trollin or not..u clearly mad.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:54 pm

when did i say lebron can win with out wade!? i dont think they can win it TOGETHER! all im saying is that the heat go as far as lebron takes them, even with a bum leg that is wade
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:58 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
when did i say lebron can win with out wade!? i dont think they can win it TOGETHER! all im saying is that the heat go as far as lebron takes them, even with a bum leg that is wade

I asked Tim if he though LeBron can win without Wade in the lineup. You came in with "he's pretty much out of the lineup anyway"(which isnt true because he just won game 7) as if LeBron could win without Wade. LeBron fanboy and Wade hater

How can you hate a great player not to mention class act like D-Wade?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:59 pm

lol ur an idiot

/
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:06 pm

insults.

last resort for the wrong and overmatched. You inserted foot in mouth by saying Wade was pretty much out of the lineup. I challenged that, i even went in to detail about how the Wade-Bosh connection changed the game and to anybody watching it did. That's the powers invested in people who actually watch the game and don't just look at the box score and start saying whoever scored the most is the MVP. Then you tried twisting it into you saying something else and then i went back to my original question and your response to it, and it proved thats not what you meant, but that you felt LeBron can win it all without Wade.

LeBron didnt even have an assist until the last 2-3 minutes of the game..and obviously the balance the Heat had in game 7 won them the game. The guy with no assist is not bringing balance to the team. Wade was the one making plays, even made a few for LeBron. LeBron scored some points and ripped some rebounds and played some D. He played great, never said he didnt. Wade was the MVP of the game. He played great and you are saying he didnt? i would call you an idiot but that would be going down to your level.

Last edited by KingsOwn19 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:08 pm

no man, you are fucking clueless, im not even reading any of ur shit anymore... its pointless brah... later
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:15 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
no man, you are fucking clueless, im not even reading any of ur shit anymore... its pointless brah... later

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 Averyjohnsonquote

Translation "I'm not gonna sit here and get smashed anymore. I'm not gonna talk you anymore". It's ok killer, when i was a little kid i would pretend that people who were destroying me just didnt know what they were talking about. You are right to walk away, why continue to get outclassed? Take what little stack of chips you have left and cash out.

You're so weak that even if you were right you would be unable to make a compelling argument for your case.

Might just change my name to Killerofkillerofchicken

brah
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:28 pm

lol, dumbass got negged
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:30 pm

if you honestly believe all the shit that comes out of your month i feel sorry for ya... that shit stinks
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:33 pm

I know, i see you did get negged.

You still here mothafucka, whats up? i thought you were done dueling with me here. Clear sign of one owned. You my friend are wounded in anger and hatred of me..You had a golden chance to make good on your tantrum and your vow to leave but came back because you just HAD to have the last word. Be cool, killer. Be cool.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:48 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
hey freak, how did an aussie like you become such a bull fan... shouldnt you be rooting for your local squad?

i can tell you how an aussie like freak became a bulls fan. He saw them winning all the the titles and said "this is a good team to be a fan of"...like you did when you saw the Lakers raising the banner. Nothing wrong with being a front runner, just calling it as i see it.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:15 pm

lotta red on this here page buddy... just so you know, it's not from me... its alright you're still loved
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:26 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Lol, I hate Lebron more than any NBA player.

balls out of ur mouth freak, meow... were all just lebron nutt huggers these days mate
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Kings Wade made alot of hustle plays you are right. Fact is even with the hustle plays if Lebron doesnt keep killing Celtic defenders off the dribble they probably still dont win. It was a team win though you are right there. Wade and Bosh need to definitely play well in the finals but LeBron needs to be great to beat OKC. I think Lebron needs to average at least 12-14 FTs a game, which would show he is attacking constantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:58 pm

I went for the Bulls before they even won a title. Scottie Pippen became my favorite player from the first time I watched him and I supported the Bulls because of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:00 am

My all-time fave 5 would be-

C - Tim Duncan
PF- Lamar Odom
SF- Scottie Pippen
SG- Tracy McGrady
PG- Derrick Rose
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:17 am

freakzilla wrote:

C - Tim Duncan
PF- Lamar Odom
SF- Scottie Pippen
SG- Tracy McGrady
PG- Derrick Rose

My team crushes yours.

C - Dream
PF - Griffin ( just need someone to dunk on people )
SF - Ray Allen
SG - Clyde Drexler
PG - Jason Kidd
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:30 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

C - Tim Duncan
PF- Lamar Odom
SF- Scottie Pippen
SG- Tracy McGrady
PG- Derrick Rose

My team crushes yours.

C - Dream
PF - Griffin ( just need someone to dunk on people )
SF - Ray Allen
SG - Clyde Drexler
PG - Jason Kidd
My turn

C-Dream
PF-Griffin
SF-Durant
SG-Jordan
PG-Iverson

2nd team
C-Shaq
PF-KG
SF-Reggie Miller
SG-Vince Carter
PG-CP3
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:35 am

Sky Hook FTW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

NBA Discussion Thread
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next