Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NBA Discussion Thread

Go down 
+10
Ziggy116
josh200612
timthebim
MMAEYES
cascade_run
KingsOwn19
GDPofDRC
bobbitt15
OU
killerofchicken
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:33 am

Derrick Fisher had a couple big games with big shots. Pretty much proved you wrong Freak. Also Eric Maynor>Ramon Sessions. Remember at the end of last season when it was argued that Thunder were better with Maynor in over Westbrook? I can only image how good OKC would be if Maynor was on that 2nd unit with Harden. But I guess that is kind of like thinking about how much deeper Jeff Green would make Boston if healthy.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:42 am

OU wrote:
Last four teams to win the NBA title in order.
Dallas
Lakers(back to back)
Boston
Spurs

Was going to wait because both series are FAR from over. But if OKC is going to win the title. They are going to beat the last 4 teams to win the title in the process. Kinda crazy. Core group for every team remains the same.
Pop and Legler spouted off similar stats to this. First time in NBA history a team went through the last 3 Conference Champions to get to the NBA Championship. If Boston wins I'm sure they will connect the dots on the last 4 Champions stat and throw that out there as well. First time since 98 a team other then Dallas, LA or SA made it to the finals out of the West.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:07 pm

You gonna buy some Finals gear OU?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:08 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Naw, I'll wait for the NBA Champions gear to come out.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:26 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

We'll see. I get both if it does happen.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:33 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Yeah I'm just kidding around anyways. I'm enjoying this moment as much as I can. Learned my lesson from the Texas Rangers. Gotta enjoy these moments, nothing is guaranteed. I'm still riding high from last night's win. The 2 teams I have hated the most over the years are the Lakers and the Spurs. Also I felt OKC was better then Dallas last season and they just blew that series. So it's been a sweet ride for me.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:49 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Yeah I'm just kidding around anyways. I'm enjoying this moment as much as I can. Learned my lesson from the Texas Rangers. Gotta enjoy these moments, nothing is guaranteed. I'm still riding high from last night's win. The 2 teams I have hated the most over the years are the Lakers and the Spurs. Also I felt OKC was better then Dallas last season and they just blew that series. So it's been a sweet ride for me.

Well by the way the season went even though they were not number one I knew they were the best talking about OKC. The Celtics are just now getting good by the beginning of the season I already gave up on them and this series I gave up on them too. Shit I gave up on them during the Hawks and Sixers LOL! I'm just happy to get there cause this is their last time being together. Hopefully they can get this done and over with so we can get to The Finals.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:01 pm

One thing that does comfort me is even if we lose in the Finals. We will be better next season, scary thought. A healthy Maynor alone will be a big bump. Serge, Kevin and Russ will all be even better next season. Maybe Aldridge finally starts to get some minutes, another very young player. So much upside with this team right now.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:19 pm

OU wrote:
One thing that does comfort me is even if we lose in the Finals. We will be better next season, scary thought. A healthy Maynor alone will be a big bump. Serge, Kevin and Russ will all be even better next season. Maybe Aldridge finally starts to get some minutes, another very young player. So much upside with this team right now.

the deepest team in the league, plus all of the stars are younger THAN ME!!! good god!

i hate the salary cap tho, you guys wont be able to keep both russel and the beard when it comes to paying up

being a laker fan, and a celtic hater... i wanna see a thunder vs celtics finals Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:03 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
My prediction is Rondo goes big tonight.

Came true last time... I think he has been playing great, but tonight will be another special one. I don't think they win with anything less.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Celtics better get the job done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Lebron has been huge.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:48 pm

/\/\nuthugger

Boston is blowing it. LeBron has gone in to business for himself and is stat padding and these guys are playing sloppy. They should be winning right now.

The refs arent helping taking Pierce out of the game.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:52 pm

and here is the ESPN nuthuggers. The story of the 1st half is Boston's turnovers...not the ball hog.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Boston is

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 Reggie-Chokes
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:09 pm

bullshit T on KG. Yep...with the bogus foul calls and now that...the phone call was placed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:46 pm

Boston need to take out their starters.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:47 pm

shameful performance by Boston

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Paul Pierce was awful.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:01 am

Shitty shit.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:20 am

Every player in that game played poorly overall except for Lebron James.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:15 am

Game 7 tonight. Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:24 pm

fix is in...BS calls going against Boston right now.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Brandon Bass > LeBron
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:46 pm

do they not call technicals for excessively hanging on the rim and showboating anymore? or does LeBron get special treatment?

because thats a technical
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

NBA Discussion Thread
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next