Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"

Go down 
+6
Farmer1906
killerofchicken
acccardinal12
oggy420
GDPofDRC
KingsOwn19
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:01 am

Stann is a way better striker than the guys Bisping has been fighting lately and he's still gotten rocked by pretty much all of them except Mayhem. Rivera tagged him multiple times and Sexy had him in trouble in the first. Stann would crush both of those guys in the standup realm
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:01 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I don't understand Brian Stann. No Bisping fan and he's not championship material...but he'll beat Stann. They woud not book the fight if Bisping was not a clear favorite.

I guarantee Bisping wins that fight, if it happens.

I'm not liking Bispings chances against someone who hits as hard as Stann.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:03 am

i'd give bisbing a good shot to win- who else is there right now to fight?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:04 am

Maia. As someone who wants to Bisping lose, I'd much rather he fight Stann
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:08 am

For someone who's entire game revolves around striking Bisping has piss poor defense. He gets hit way too much and that kind of thing isn't going to fly with Stann firing off at him. Stann wins this with a vicious highlight reel type knockout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:13 am

Ludo wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
01. Anderson Silva
02. Chael Sonnen
03. Vitor Belfort
04. Mark Munoz
05. Yushin Okami
06. Brian Stann
07. Nate Marquardt
08. Demian Maia
09. Michael Bisping
10. Chris Leben

Your forgetting Rockhold in the mix. He'd have to be at least top 5 after besting the #3 middleweight in the world.

I'm not forgetting him at all. Ronaldo Souza was borderline top 5 MW before the fight and never top 3. Neither is top 10 now.

Last edited by freakzilla on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:16 am

I disagree. Stann is overall better because of his ability to stop takedowns and power..but I would say striking wise Akiyama and Rivera are better. Obviously there is a power diference with Akiyama and then Rivera can't stop takedowns but those guys are very good strikers. Bisping was better than both in that regard, and he'll be better than Stann as well. All he would have to worry about is getting hit with the big shot, but i would also think he would approach somebody that has that type of power but not as good technical ability with caution where as he'll take one to give one with guys like Akiyama and Rivera who don't have similar power.

I know Stann is the guy we like to rally behind but he's not long for these type of fights with Sonnen or even Bisping. He's just..limited.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:19 am

Don't discuss rankings with Freak if you don't want to replace your keyboard. It's just not worth it.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:19 am

Marquardt isn't even in the division anymore
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:24 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Marquardt isn't even in the division anymore

I hadn't even noticed that. I was only looking at his top 6 and trying to figure out who was missing(Jacare) and by proxy Rockhold.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:26 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Don't discuss rankings with Freak if you don't want to replace your keyboard. It's just not worth it.

Good looking out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:17 am

Yeah sorry for not overrating fighters like you guys.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:36 am

freakzilla wrote:
Yeah sorry for not overrating fighters like you guys.

The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" - Page 2 Oh_he_mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:46 am

Lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:23 pm

The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" - Page 2 Af4FE5qCEAARwyy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:56 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I don't understand Brian Stann. No Bisping fan and he's not championship material...but he'll beat Stann. They woud not book the fight if Bisping was not a clear favorite.

Dude Stann would put Michael over his lap and spank him like a little toddler.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Ali wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

Whatever they do behind closed doors is their business...but in the cage, Bisping all day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:15 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Ali wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

Whatever they do behind closed doors is their business...but in the cage, Bisping all day.

lol kinky.

Stann would stop Bisping, his power will have Mike backpedaling rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2