Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"

Go down 
+6
Farmer1906
killerofchicken
acccardinal12
oggy420
GDPofDRC
KingsOwn19
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" Empty
PostSubject: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:32 am

http://twitter.com/Danawhite

Could Dana have possibly thought that was the most one sided fight he's ever seen in the UFC?

So one sided, Jason Miller won a round.

It's known Dana is more of a boxing guy who found success promoting MMA. Maybe he was sleeping during Silva's fights with Leben, Griffin, and Maia..maybe he hasnt seen any of Jon Jones UFC fights, BJ Penn vs. Diego Sanchez? or any of the other hundreds of fights more one sided than Count/Mayhem, ..or maybe he's full of shit and trying to make Bisping look like the super shredder which i guess is his job but damn does my intelligence feel insulted.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:35 am

Dana White is a noob so no shocker.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:47 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
Dana White is a noob so no shocker.

w0rd
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:03 pm

yea Miller looked absolutely terrible but he still got the 1st round at least. Dont know if it was just an adrenaline dump or his cardio was bad because he looked to be in pretty good shape but he was completely gassed after the 1st.

i say give him one more fight against a decent guy before cutting him though.

ohh yea, i think this can put a rest to "Mayhem would smash Nick Diaz" finally.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:29 pm

oggy420 wrote:
yea Miller looked absolutely terrible but he still got the 1st round at least. Dont know if it was just an adrenaline dump or his cardio was bad because he looked to be in pretty good shape but he was completely gassed after the 1st.

Mayhem and Bisping would destroy Nick Diaz. You think thast was an ass whooping last night, just wait until GSP gets ahold of Diaz.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:32 pm

This was his first fight in 2 years, plus Dana is full of shit!
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:35 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

Mayhem and Bisping would destroy Nick Diaz. You think thast was an ass whooping last night, just wait until GSP gets ahold of Diaz.

Uhh what? Diaz beats both.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:39 pm

Yeah Dana sounded like a total moron when discussing this fight. Anyone who gave the first round to Bisping is a jackass. Dana would have been talking about the dominant position Mayhem had on the ground if that was the guy he wanted to win this fight

And then hinting about maybe cutting him after. Seriously? The two hadn't fought in 16 months and then agrees to come on and get ratings for your dumbass little reality show and you're going to cut him while trotting out some fucking loser like Brandon Vera time and time again? Get real dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:36 pm

Mayhem won the first round but he was unable to do anything to Mike when he had him trapped on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:25 pm

He scared the shit out of Mike when he had him against the fence mounted. I saw the look on Bispings face and he had no idea at all what to do. He couldn't get up and he couldn't create space, all he could do was pull Mayhem close and hope to not get hit in the face anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:04 pm

I really hope they do give Bisping a title shot in the UK, I'd love to go and see Silva kick ass in person.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:17 pm

Ali wrote:
I really hope they do give Bisping a title shot in the UK, I'd love to go and see Silva kick ass in person.

No please no. I want him to get his ass kicked well before that.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Rumor is Bisping's next fight is Brian Stann. It doesn't really make a whole lot of sense but it's time Michael got exposed again so we can put all this retarded talk of title shots to bed. Stann by life changing right hook.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:26 pm

I don't really get it either but I would take Stann
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:59 pm

I like this fight. Bisping can't beat any top 5 guy.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:58 pm

freakzilla wrote:

Are you implying Stann is top 5?
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:08 am

I like the idea of Stann vs Bisping.

Stann is not as highly ranked a guy as I think Bisping should be fighting , but he is pretty high profile, and the US vs Britain angle would get ratcheted up and make for good fun.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:04 am

Ludo wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

I have Stann at 6 now but I have no problem with anyone placing him in the top 5.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:27 am

Stann top 6?

K

Anyway, this is a typical matchup to expect for Bisping IMO. Stann is dangerous but he's not really that good. Bisping is pretty much more skilled in every facet and should defeat Stann.

Let's face it. Bisping is being protected. Thats all there is to it. They tried to do it the right way twice with him and he failed both times...one time emphatically at UFC 100 and the other time against a guy who isnt even that good anymore. They want to promote Bisping in a title fight and this time they'll do it with middle of the pack guys like Akiyama,Rivera, Miller, Stann and voila...we manufactured a #1 contender who happens to be our biggest english star without him having to beat a top guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:44 am

01. Anderson Silva
02. Chael Sonnen
03. Vitor Belfort
04. Mark Munoz
05. Yushin Okami
06. Brian Stann
07. Nate Marquardt
08. Demian Maia
09. Michael Bisping
10. Chris Leben
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:44 am

Stann will KO Bisping.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:46 am

freakzilla wrote:
Ludo wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

I have Stann at 6 now but I have no problem with anyone placing him in the top 5.

Maybe pre-Sonnen thrashing. Munoz and Okami have both probably got to be ranked ahead of him. Okami because his loss was to the champion and Munoz because he's still winning.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:48 am

freakzilla wrote:
01. Anderson Silva
02. Chael Sonnen
03. Vitor Belfort
04. Mark Munoz
05. Yushin Okami
06. Brian Stann
07. Nate Marquardt
08. Demian Maia
09. Michael Bisping
10. Chris Leben

Your forgetting Rockhold in the mix. He'd have to be at least top 5 after besting the #3 middleweight in the world.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:48 am

freakzilla wrote:
Stann will KO Bisping.

This we agree on. It'll be brutal too.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:57 am

I don't understand Brian Stann. No Bisping fan and he's not championship material...but he'll beat Stann. They woud not book the fight if Bisping was not a clear favorite.

I guarantee Bisping wins that fight, if it happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"   The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC" Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bisping overpush begins: Dana White "The most one sided fight i've ever seen in the UFC"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next