Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

John Carter

Go down 
+7
bobbitt15
OU
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
Ziggy116
GDPofDRC
MMAEYES
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

John Carter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Carter   John Carter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:08 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
Terrible movie.

Well deserving of fish out of water status

But You say that about 90% of blockbuster movies.

Kings is that critic from Curb Your Enthusiasm who's always giving the two thumbs down.

Not true. It's a popcorn flick. You know i don't care for those unless they try to deliver a compelling story. Some do. Some(John Carter) don't. This movie was a money grab and it didnt even suceed at that.

Which Popcorn flicks do you own ?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: John Carter   John Carter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Ali wrote:
Ludo wrote:
cascade_run wrote:
Not a bad movie, love Mcnulty getting some run after "The Wire", some slow parts that made the movie drag, glad I downloaded it instead of bought it

He's been in a few things since the Wire concluded. He was in Punisher: Warzone, Centurion, and Johnny English Reborn.

Punisher: Warzone was one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

It wasn't nearly as bad as some other "sequels" or comic book movies to have come out in the last few years. X-men first class, and Green Lantern both made Me want to end My life, like seriously for a moment I actually thought about ending it all while watching them.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: John Carter   John Carter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:09 pm

X-Men First Class was fantastic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Carter   John Carter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:12 pm

Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:
Ludo wrote:
cascade_run wrote:
Not a bad movie, love Mcnulty getting some run after "The Wire", some slow parts that made the movie drag, glad I downloaded it instead of bought it

He's been in a few things since the Wire concluded. He was in Punisher: Warzone, Centurion, and Johnny English Reborn.

It wasn't nearly as bad as some other "sequels" or comic book movies to have come out in the last few years. X-men first class, and Green Lantern both made Me want to end My life, like seriously for a moment I actually thought about ending it all while watching them.

LOL that's a drastic reaction.

X-men: First Class was alright but I didn't think it was as awesome as everyone made it out to be. Again another movie where Fassbender stole the show.

I actually enjoyed Green Lantern despite everyone pooping all over it.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: John Carter   John Carter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:41 pm

Head to head against the other Marvel mainstays (Avengers, Fantastic 4s, Spidermans, Punishers, Ghost Riders and Blades), I think the X-Men series is far and away the best, even with the camp.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: John Carter   John Carter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:43 pm

Ali wrote:
Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:
Ludo wrote:
cascade_run wrote:

LOL that's a drastic reaction.

X-men: First Class was alright but I didn't think it was as awesome as everyone made it out to be. Again another movie where Fassbender stole the show.

I actually enjoyed Green Lantern despite everyone pooping all over it.

John Carter - Page 2 Roadracers00016-300x225

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Carter   John Carter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:47 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Head to head against the other Marvel mainstays (Avengers, Fantastic 4s, Spidermans, Punishers, Ghost Riders and Blades), I think the X-Men series is far and away the best, even with the camp.

Ehh that's debatable.

Top 10 Marvel movies IMO
1. X-Men 2
2. Spiderman 2
3. The Avengers
4. Thor
5. Iron Man
6. Spiderman
7. X-Men
8. Iron Man 2
9. Blade 2
10. Captain America

Last edited by Ali on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: John Carter   John Carter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:48 pm

Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Ehh that's debatable.

No it's not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Carter   John Carter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:51 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Ehh that's debatable.

No it's not.

Wolverine and Last Stand are turds.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: John Carter   John Carter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:57 pm

Is that it for your debate? If so, I continue to stand by my opinion. You lose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Carter   John Carter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:01 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

Those two are some of the worst comic movies ever, they bring the quality of the series down.

Ever since Marvel created their own studio they haven't made a bad movie, I'll wager that The Avenger's series is much better than the X-Men series.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: John Carter   John Carter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Your opinion to have.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: John Carter   John Carter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:52 pm

Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Those two are some of the worst comic movies ever, they bring the quality of the series down.

Ever since Marvel created their own studio they haven't made a bad movie, I'll wager that The Avenger's series is much better than the X-Men series.

I easily like xmen better but as far as the movies go, marvel wins. Last stand was terrible. They couldn't make a worse movie if they tried.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: John Carter   John Carter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:32 pm

x-men first class was pretty damn good
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: John Carter   John Carter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:38 pm

I didn't think it was any better than X-men 1 or 2.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: John Carter   John Carter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:24 pm

X-Men 2 is one of the more overrated Marvel movies to me. I don't see a whole lot that makes it better than the first one and it damn sure isn't better than either of the first two Spider-Man movies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Carter   John Carter - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:10 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
X-Men 2 is one of the more overrated Marvel movies to me. I don't see a whole lot that makes it better than the first one and it damn sure isn't better than either of the first two Spider-Man movies

It wasn't a Marvel movie it was a Fox movie.

I know it's a Marvel comic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Carter   John Carter - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

I easily like xmen better but as far as the movies go, marvel wins. Last stand was terrible. They couldn't make a worse movie if they tried.

I can't wait for Marvel to get the rights back for X-Men.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Carter   John Carter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

John Carter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2