Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return

Go down 
+7
Thomasdrrn09
Farmer1906
GolbeZ
LA
bobbitt15
EliteAcidBurn
OU
11 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return Empty
PostSubject: Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return   Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:35 pm

http://mmamania.com/2009/07/17/ufc-quick-quote-tito-ortiz-came-to-amends-with-dana-white-possible-return-in-fall-2009/
“I’m very thankful for Lorenzo and Frank Fertitta from the UFC and I’m glad that me and Dana (White) kind of got to brush each other off. We may not still like each other or whatever but we came to amends — which is awesome. I gotta thank Strikeforce for giving me an opportunity and I want to thank Affliction for giving me an opportunity.”
Back to top Go down
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

Favorite Fighter(s) : GSP

PostSubject: Re: Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return   Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:35 pm

good lord...the return of the Big Head
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return   Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:32 pm

Didn't expect to hear that
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return   Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:36 pm

Wow, that'd be interesting, even though I hate Tito, he be welcome back, and would be another big draw
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return   Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:38 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Wow, that'd be interesting, even though I hate Tito, he be welcome back, and would be another big draw

I hate Tito too, but what I do like is watching Tito get beat up, can't get enough of that.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return   Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:24 pm

he has no chance at the belt in UFC.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return   Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:42 pm

Now they're saying he may fight Rich Franklin at 103 Like a Star @ heaven

Fuck yeah Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return   Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:01 pm

Wow amazing news
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return   Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:03 pm

That's gonna be a stacked card if Tito's on it to, even though he's possibly, I said possibly washed up, he's still a big draw.

And Franklin wins via UD
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return   Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:34 pm

DW on twitter

1. Yes tito and I made up

2. Doesn't mean he's back it means we aren't smashing each other anymore and we don't hate each other.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return   Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:49 pm

mite not mean hes back but if they made up you know hes coming back... how can the UFC resisit setting up a fight of Frankling vs. Ortiz!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return   Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:54 pm

Ya the UFC isn't stupid. They know Ortiz will generate buzz and they can't risk him making a run through the weak Strikeforce LHW division.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Mr. Coupon
White Belt
White Belt
Mr. Coupon

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anderson Silva, Ken-Flo, GSP

PostSubject: Re: Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return   Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:06 am

I hope Franklin permanently shuts Tito up. I'm afraid of Tito's size and wrestling in this match-up, though. His huge-ass head gives Rich an easy target, though, if it stays standing.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return   Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:18 am

Mr. Coupon wrote:
I hope Franklin permanently shuts Tito up. I'm afraid of Tito's size and wrestling in this match-up, though. His huge-ass head gives Rich an easy target, though, if it stays standing.

Yeah his head is huge but not even chuck was able to put him to sleep. Franklin cuts way to easy I am afraid this fight may be stop due to cuts because nobody elbows like tito from top position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return   Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return Empty

Back to top Go down

Tito and UFC on good terms, possible return
Page 1 of 1