Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden   Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:59 pm

No I'm not replacing Oggy tongue

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden   Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:48 pm

lol perfect with oggy shout out though.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden   Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:37 pm

I think we let a whole new shaddy reigm get started in libya
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden   Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:52 pm

That has got to be bunch of bullshit.

Everyone is Libya is given a house and all the money for nothing. We give out anything you want in Libya! I'm sure his parents died out in a field because they had no home. Only people that hate the United States would believe this. We got a problem Freak? This video will only make people hate the United States. It's radical propaganda imo. Not too mention all of those people chasing him were probably trying to kill him. It was his people that killed him. They weren't from the USA homie. Don't you put that on us Ricky Bobby!
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden   Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:21 am

Cu Bu wrote:
I think we let a whole new shaddy reigm get started in libya

The Muslim Brotherhood is a shady regime. It may be the lesser of two evils, but i certainly didnt care to see the U.S get involved over there simply because we were helping people that are not that less shady or prone to oppressive leadership as Gahdafi or that fella overthrown in Egypt. Waste of taxpayer scrilla IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden   Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:02 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
That has got to be bunch of bullshit.

Everyone is Libya is given a house and all the money for nothing. We give out anything you want in Libya! I'm sure his parents died out in a field because they had no home. Only people that hate the United States would believe this. We got a problem Freak? This video will only make people hate the United States. It's radical propaganda imo. Not too mention all of those people chasing him were probably trying to kill him. It was his people that killed him. They weren't from the USA homie. Don't you put that on us Ricky Bobby!

Shake and Bake buddy, shake and bake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden   Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:17 am

Let me guess......

Quote :
Last year I went to Libya. Before NATO showed up, it was a happy place. They had flowery meadows and rainbow skies, and rivers made of chocolate, where the children danced and laughed and played with gumdrop smiles.

Freakzilla.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden   Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:30 am

In regards to most guys i would not even ask but...

did freak actually say that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden   Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:44 am

lol! lol! lol! No I didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden   Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:53 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden   Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:53 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden   Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden Empty

Back to top Go down

Truth about Gaddafi Libya that NATO, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera & CO Keep Hidden
Page 1 of 1