Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Excited to start training again

Go down 
+5
KingsOwn19
Ziggy116
MMAEYES
OU
oggy420
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Excited to start training again Empty
PostSubject: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:32 pm

after a long absence from training i am pumped to get back in the gym. Getting a personal lesson on saturday and start training bjj again next week!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:39 pm

You can't whoop me.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:39 pm

Naw but seriously, good to hear.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:01 pm

Good luck Oggy! Hopefully unlike me you won't suffer from the post about training jinx, everytime I post about starting to train again something happens in my life that stops it lol. Last time I posted it I got a couple weeks back into it then got sent to TX for work. So this time I'm not posting shit untill I'm getting ready for my first fight lol
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:15 pm

haha yea im just gonna do some jiu jitsu right now, i dont have a ton of money to start training full mma even though thats what i really want to do. Im thinking i'll do a couple of grappling competitions and that should be good for now.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:22 pm

Yeah training can be super pricey, I hope it goes as planned I wish you the best man really
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:25 pm

Good luck Oggy, glad to hear you're back at it.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:25 pm

thanks man i hope you get to train again soon too.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:35 pm

here we go im gonna be training 4 days a week full mma. Boxing, bjj, muay thai, wrestling, judo, all with world class trainers i am fuckin pumped
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Sounds good.

I had to back out of training about a month ago because my wrist is jacked and i just can't afford it right now...cant wait to get back in.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:38 am

oggy420 wrote:
here we go im gonna be training 4 days a week full mma. Boxing, bjj, muay thai, wrestling, judo, all with world class trainers i am fuckin pumped

Hell yeah man keep us updated, I'll do the same.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:42 am

Going to my second time at this new place I'm trying that a fighter friend of mine told me about tonight. I really liked their wrestling class which was the first class I took so I'm pumped too man lets keep this shit going.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:30 pm

yea man when i used to train at this place they had different programs that cost different amounts. Now the just have full mma, its $175 a month which honestly is a little much for me to take on now but i really wanna do this so im gonna have to make some financial sacrifices. But you can basically train 7 days a week, includes a gi, boxing gloves, shin guards, all the essentials you need to train mma are included. Plus i got a free personal lesson and a 30 day free trial.

Start tonight with a boxing class followed by a bjj class, if im not completely winded by then i may stick around for muay thai but i would have to miss the jets game.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:02 pm

I couldn't afford that lol but hey man it's got to be a kickass gym if they charge that much. And it's nice that atleast the mma equipment comes with that cost, thats rare.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:37 am

Excited to start training again 30194511
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:45 am

That's me(on the right) making my about to get nailed face lol, sparring with UVC 145 champ Alfred Leisure
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:19 pm

shit nice cage you guys got. Of course i was training last night, boxing class went really well learned a lot, then jiu jitsu. Everything was going fine, then i got tossed by this big guy doing takedowns. Landed kinda awkward on my left leg and it hurt, but i took a few minutes off and jumped back in. Was doing fine and of course the last guy i was rolling with was this huge wrestler... he shot in for a double and i sprawled hard, he hooked one of my legs as i was spinning to take his back and then i felt a pop and felt pain shoot through the same knee i got slammed on. My trainer said he thinks it popped out of place for a second, its really stiff i can walk on it but not comfortably, gonna be out a couple days at least i think... fuck i was lovin every second of it too
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:15 pm

That's how it happens man that pic I posted was a couple of mins before Alfred blasted me and my nose started leaking lol I was like fuck me. My first day sparring with these guys was doing alright if I don't say so myself then I had to go against Alfred who reminded me what level I was on lol anyways heal up bro and get back in there.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:53 am

WOW I totally expected everyone to rip on me for that fucked up looking face I'm making in that pic lol are you guys just being nice or do I not look as much like a retard than I think? haha
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:15 pm

so its been almost a week.... and i think i've torn my acl.. Mad
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:41 pm

wow how old am I, Training use to be free if you fought, last I paid was $120 for 3 months about 6 yrs after my last fight. I guess it pays to be in touch with people cause I know a guy who has a key to a nice gym and I have a key to a nice fitness gym that has a big room we sometimes spar or roll in
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:51 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
WOW I totally expected everyone to rip on me for that fucked up looking face I'm making in that pic lol are you guys just being nice or do I not look as much like a retard than I think? haha

Nah man u ain't gettin off that easy. I just checked this thread out and knew I was gonna throw a joke 2 seconds after I saw that face you were making so here it goes....

"Man that UVC 145lbs champ Alfred Leisure sure is an ugly sum bitch. Hey atleast you had a cool Under Armour shirt on....with cut off sleeves.

Oh wait you were the guy on the right...... Nevermind!"
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:51 pm

he he!
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:48 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

Nah man u ain't gettin off that easy. I just checked this thread out and knew I was gonna throw a joke 2 seconds after I saw that face you were making so here it goes....

"Man that UVC 145lbs champ Alfred Leisure sure is an ugly sum bitch. Hey atleast you had a cool Under Armour shirt on....with cut off sleeves.

Oh wait you were the guy on the right...... Nevermind!"

LOL
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:00 am

oggy420 wrote:
so its been almost a week.... and i think i've torn my acl.. Mad

That sucks man I hope your wrong, the post about training curse got you this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excited to start training again   Excited to start training again Empty

Back to top Go down

Excited to start training again
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next