Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strikeforce Challengers Nov 20th.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Strikeforce Challengers Nov 20th..... Empty
PostSubject: Strikeforce Challengers Nov 20th.....   Strikeforce Challengers Nov 20th..... EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:44 am

Tyrone Woodley to appear in the main event. Interesting for 2 reasons.

1)this will be the 2nd challenger series event in nov, and the 3rd total strikeforce event of the month, all 3 are televised.

2)For those who have not seen Woodley, check him out, I've only seen him once, and it was against a guy with a below .500 record(though imo he looked better then his record), but the skills exhibited by Woodley were phenomanal.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Challengers Nov 20th.....   Strikeforce Challengers Nov 20th..... EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:38 pm

It's amazing Woodley did not make the cut for TuF 9. I believe the theory that Zuffa wanted it easy as possible for the UK to win. No way Frank Lester and Demarques could hang with Woodley, they would be embarrased actually.

I love Woodley's slams, wrestling, and tranistions into submissions...he's going to be good.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Challengers Nov 20th.....   Strikeforce Challengers Nov 20th..... EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:55 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
It's amazing Woodley did not make the cut for TuF 9. I believe the theory that Zuffa wanted it easy as possible for the UK to win. No way Frank Lester and Demarques could hang with Woodley, they would be embarrased actually.

I love Woodley's slams, wrestling, and tranistions into submissions...he's going to be good.

What? I had never heard that, but considering the american team, and also considering what I have seen of Woodley, I also find that amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Challengers Nov 20th.....   Strikeforce Challengers Nov 20th..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Strikeforce Challengers Nov 20th.....
Page 1 of 1