Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anybody see the new Two and a Half Men?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Anybody see the new Two and a Half Men? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody see the new Two and a Half Men?   Anybody see the new Two and a Half Men? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:01 pm

Thoughts?

My thoughts were meh, and that the show jumped the shark as it was trying wayyy too hard.

You get a big star and a proven sitcom guy like Ashton Kutcher, and you see how he does not even come close to filling the void left by Charlie Sheen..you see why Charlie Sheen was pulling in 1.2 milli an episode.

I'll give it a couple more seasons, it will survive this one on curiosity alone...but in the long run it will fail to do as well as it did with Sheen and to save face that they lost and Sheen won, they will cancel the show.

On a seperate note, i noticed Pawn Stars is introducing a black guy....SHARK JUMP.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see the new Two and a Half Men?   Anybody see the new Two and a Half Men? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:43 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Thoughts?

My thoughts were meh, and that the show jumped the shark as it was trying wayyy too hard.

You get a big star and a proven sitcom guy like Ashton Kutcher, and you see how he does not even come close to filling the void left by Charlie Sheen..you see why Charlie Sheen was pulling in 1.2 milli an episode.

I'll give it a couple more seasons, it will survive this one on curiosity alone...but in the long run it will fail to do as well as it did with Sheen and to save face that they lost and Sheen won, they will cancel the show.

On a seperate note, i noticed Pawn Stars is introducing a black guy....SHARK JUMP.

Hell yeah they were lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see the new Two and a Half Men?   Anybody see the new Two and a Half Men? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Yeah I didn't like it much. The only funny thing about it was Alan's split personality.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see the new Two and a Half Men?   Anybody see the new Two and a Half Men? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:33 am

I didn't like it, was missing something, and the way they had Charlie go out was terrible, will give it another shot, but not hopeful
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see the new Two and a Half Men?   Anybody see the new Two and a Half Men? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:43 am

I refuse to watch it now.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see the new Two and a Half Men?   Anybody see the new Two and a Half Men? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:02 am

I figured it will take some getting used to. ITs just hard as alan seems to be the main character now. In time it should do well. I hope but wont ever be the same
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody see the new Two and a Half Men?   Anybody see the new Two and a Half Men? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody see the new Two and a Half Men?
Page 1 of 1