Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church

Go down 
+4
captain organic
Wolfgangsta
KingsOwn19
GDPofDRC
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:07 pm

[quote="MMAEYES"]I actually feel bad for saying this but I just really want to personally beat the shit out of one of their church leaders, I mean it wouldn't change anything and I'd probably go to jail but it just seems like it would still be so satisfying to just deck one of these assholes right in mid rant and keep hitting them untill one of their family memebers starts crying perferably one of their children then picking them up and showing the rest what I did to their friend and yell

"you see what the fuck happens when you protest a soldiers funeral around here you fucking losers!!"[/quote]

You should never feel bad about that, feel proud. They are some of the biggest scumbags on the planet. When was the last time you saw them protest a rapper or gang banger or anything without police protection? Never. Fuck them all and I'd love it if they all died in a fire. Just saying...
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139

Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2