Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church

Go down 
+4
captain organic
Wolfgangsta
KingsOwn19
GDPofDRC
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church Empty
PostSubject: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:07 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:28 pm

Funny..

why are they picketing the Foo Fighters for enabling queers?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:34 pm

WBC is the biggest enabler of homosexual groups in history.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:37 pm

Then why are they picketing the foo fighters with such anti fag signs?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:45 pm

Quote :
The entertainment industry is a microcosm of the people in this doomed nation: hard-hearted, hell-bound, and hedonistic. These people have a platform and should be using it to encourage obedience to God; instead they teach every person who will listen all things contrary to him: fornication, adultery, idolatry, fags.

Quote :
The people in this nation have sinned away their day of grace and have so enraged their God that you are seeing new outpourings of his wrath continually. We will be there to remind you that the day of your destruction is upon you, even as you vainly seek comfort in the frivolities of this life.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:52 pm

I see, so they do that to everybody.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:00 pm

It's too bad they didn't protest the Wisconsin State Fair this year.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:38 pm

The Foo Fighters could have been way better there. A chorus of "Keep it clean" and some completely unintelligible mumbled lyrics was weak. I wonder what Tool or Slayer would do to these weirdos.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:41 pm

Slayer would have just played one of their tunes and Tool would tell them no crowd surfing or moshing allowed during protest.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:53 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
The Foo Fighters could have been way better there. A chorus of "Keep it clean" and some completely unintelligible mumbled lyrics was weak. I wonder what Tool or Slayer would do to these weirdos.

agree to an extent, the song itself lacked bite, but the interlude was decent.

I also think just taking the attention away from the WBC people, while right in the face of the WBC people needs to be factored in as well.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:56 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Then why are they picketing the foo fighters with such anti fag signs?

these people show up at the funerals of fallen soldiers. Complete with the "thank god for dead soldiers" signs.

Dudes are straight up whacked.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:10 pm

so, what is THEIR reason for hating soliders?
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:06 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
so, what is THEIR reason for hating soliders?

It's basically along the lines of:

the USA allows gays to live freely, therefore God is punishing all of America including soldiers.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:34 am

I actually feel bad for saying this but I just really want to personally beat the shit out of one of their church leaders, I mean it wouldn't change anything and I'd probably go to jail but it just seems like it would still be so satisfying to just deck one of these assholes right in mid rant and keep hitting them untill one of their family memebers starts crying perferably one of their children then picking them up and showing the rest what I did to their friend and yell

"you see what the fuck happens when you protest a soldiers funeral around here you fucking losers!!"
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:40 am

Let me just tell you I would go to jail for fucking one of those bastards up if my cusin died and they came to protest. Honestly why the fuck isn't there members of these soldiers familys willing to go to jail for a couple days to shut a couple of these guys up? Would you guys just try to ignore some asshole who didn't know your family member telling your family members mom that god hated their kid and sent them to burn in hell I'm sorry but I'm fucking somebody up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:45 am

I'm not getting involved on whether going to Afghanistan is right or wrong but what will protesting at someone's funeral achieve? the soldier is dead and them protesting isn't going to change the fact that he already went there and fought. Also I didn't know that god told them where each individual went whether heaven or hell.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:01 pm

No they don't care about whether it was right to go to war they think God is killing americans via terrorists, natural desasters, because we have accepted gay people. That's it, that's why they protest soldiers funerals they are a small group of fucking morons who take the cake in the contest of taking the bible and claiming it says a bunch of shit that it doesn't.

I mean there are a bunch of churches that take the bible to extremes just like there are muslims who take their beliefs to the extreme but I've never heard of a more retarded group then these hilljack, inbred, dipshit fuckers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:02 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:55 pm

If I didn't have kids and there was no more MMA or CARDS in my life I would blow that church up and shoot any survivors. dead serious!
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:57 pm

im going to see them and rise against next week !!! cant wait!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:48 pm

oggy420 wrote:
im going to see them and rise against next week !!! cant wait!

Where at? Make sure your with a group so you don't get jumped. Punch the first guy with a sign about a dead soldier being good. I'll pay your bail money if you have a friend pm me here. (That's if it's a battery charge, I don't have the money for an attempted murder charge)

I keed, I keed. but serious
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:49 pm

rise against can be badass . Not sure how they are 2 day but they have some cool shit they can play
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:49 pm

Rise against the machine are awesome!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:43 pm

I just figured Oggy meant he was gonna rise against the crazy church group. Oggy is definately in the conspiracy/fight the system/argue with political groups time in his life. I just need to brush up on my bands. I was hoping for a crazy story from Oggy next week. A concert story isn't gonna be as fun. Lie to me Oggy.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Kinda bummed now that I'm reminded that I had to miss out on seeing Rise Against, The Decedents and Bad Religion last spring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church   Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church Empty

Back to top Go down

Foo Fighters Response to Westboro Baptist Church
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next