Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery Empty
PostSubject: Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery   Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:56 pm

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/09/14/2406810/sarah-palin-and-miami-heats-glen.html

It’s almost old news now that a tell-all new book about Sarah Palin claims she had a one-night stand with former Miami Heat great Glen Rice back in 1987.

At the time, she was single and working at a television station as a sports reporter; Rice was a college basketball star visiting Alaska to play in a tournament.

The salacious revelation became an Internet sensation on Wednesday.

But there are other more serious allegations in the new book by Joe McGinniss due out later this month. According to the National Enquirer, the author alleges that people who know Sarah and her husband Todd revealed that the couple used cocaine and that Palin committed adultery.

The book recounts an incident when the Palins snorted cocaine off an overturned 55-gallon oil drum during a snowmobile trip before she became governor of Alaska, the National Enquirer reported. It also alleges Palin had an affair with her husband’s former business partner.

But her romantic encounter with Rice — who was some three years younger and a junior in college — caused the most buzz though the day.

Rice and Palin could not be reached for comment Wednesday.

Palin’s Facebook page and Twitter account also were mum about the allegations.

At the time, the former Alaska governor, now 47, was single, just out of college and working at Anchorage TV station KTUU. Rice, 44, who lives in Coral Gables, was a promising basketball player at the University of Michigan.

Their encounter occurred while Rice was in Anchorage attending a basketball tournament and Palin apparently covered the event. Months later, in 1988, Palin eloped with Todd Palin, her high school sweetheart. The two are still married.

The tabloid reported that at the time, the 23-year-old Palin had a “fetish” about black men.

The 6-7 guard/forward was the Heat’s first real star and led Miami to its first playoff series against the Chicago Bulls. Rice was the first Heat player to average 20 points per game in a season.

Rice averaged 18.3 points and 4.4 rebounds in 1,000 regular season games with the Miami Heat, Charlotte Hornets, Los Angeles Lakers, New York Knicks, Houston Rockets and Los Angeles Clippers.

Rice’s best stretch was with the Charlotte Hornets in the 1996-1997 season when he was third in the league in scoring behind Michael Jordan and Karl Malone averaging 26 points per game.

In 2008, after his retirement, Rice was arrested in Miami on suspicion of felony battery in a domestic incident involving his estranged wife, Cristy, who eventually became one of The Real Housewives of Miami on Bravo.

Police say he assaulted a man that he found hiding in her closet. Rice surrendered to police and was released after posting $5,000 bond. Charges were later dropped. The couple divorced.

McGinniss’ book called, The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin, is set to be released Tuesday. In an unusual move, McGinniss rented a house next door to the Palins in her hometown of Wasilla, Alaska, while researching and writing his book.

McGinniss figures prominently in an episode of her recent reality television show, Sarah Palin’s Alaska, where she complains about him as a neighbor, and says of his interest in her life: "It’s just none of his flippin’ business."

Last edited by freakzilla on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery   Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:21 pm

Sounds like typical smear bullshit stacked on top of who gives a shit

i like how it says "it's almost old news now"...something that "happened" in 1987.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery   Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:48 am

LOL Killer actually brought this up in the chat yesterday with me and PT. Did you see the pictures of Palin back then? I'd much rather have the current Palin. I call bullshit, Glenn was the man. He wasn't jumping on grenades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery   Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:37 am

Read that today, apparently she went through a black fetish phase.

Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery 6a010536846743970c0133ec627ff1970b-800wi
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery   Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:14 pm

Ali wrote:
Read that today, apparently she went through a black fetish phase.

Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery 6a010536846743970c0133ec627ff1970b-800wi

The black man fetish phase...looks like after all this time Birdofthad had more in common with Sarah Palin than he thought.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery   Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:55 pm

I'm not gonna read this unless freak changes the word "tryst" because that doesn't even make sence at all. I don't care if it's in a dictionary or not. I mean who uses a word like tryst anyways freak? You need to be more American man and stop using made up words from the english dictionary. It ain't cool!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery   Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:56 pm

I might abuse my mod powers. I like you too freak, but this going over the line. I need to smoke....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery   Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:56 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery   Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:57 pm

Now I'm tryst off...and I smoked too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery   Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:58 pm

lol! I fixed it for you bro!
Back to top Go down

Book claims sex between Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice; cocaine use and adultery
Page 1 of 1