Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Remember at Fight for the Troops???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

Remember at Fight for the Troops??? Empty
PostSubject: Remember at Fight for the Troops???   Remember at Fight for the Troops??? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:06 am

How they did the one huge online auction? The basic premise was that you picked your fav fighter and an event that they were fighting at. The UFC flew you there and put you up in the same hotel as the fighters for 3 nights. You got to go to dinner with everyone, hang out in their room while they get ready, walk out to the ring and go in the cage with em afterwards. I think that was about all of it...

So the question is, who would you have picked and when would you go see them?

I wouldve either gone GSP for the Penn fight or Rampage for the upcoming Rashad fight. I just think that would have been fucking awesome to win.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Remember at Fight for the Troops???   Remember at Fight for the Troops??? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:11 am

I'd pick Forrest for the Anderson fight. I'd love to hear the game plan & what not. Plus Forrest is 75% crazy so I'd love to hear some of the random shit he has to say.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Remember at Fight for the Troops???   Remember at Fight for the Troops??? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:12 am

Yeah that would be a great one too. I thought Randy for the Nog fight would be pretty sweet too
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Remember at Fight for the Troops???   Remember at Fight for the Troops??? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:21 am

It would be cool to kick it with Kenny before the BJ fight, that would be pretty interesting IMO, Kenny seems like a very cool guy.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Remember at Fight for the Troops???   Remember at Fight for the Troops??? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:10 am

I think the auction brought somewhere around 30 large, but fuck man that would RULE!!!
Back to top Go down
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

Favorite Fighter(s) : GSP

PostSubject: Re: Remember at Fight for the Troops???   Remember at Fight for the Troops??? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:11 pm

i would def chose the gsp Bj penn 2 fight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember at Fight for the Troops???   Remember at Fight for the Troops??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember at Fight for the Troops???
Page 1 of 1