Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need an NFL team to support!

Go down 
+5
timthebim
josh200612
Ziggy116
Farmer1906
killerofchicken
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I need an NFL team to support! Empty
PostSubject: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:08 am

Any suggestions? I've never really followed it or a team and would usually just support a player from a far. Joe Montana in the 90's then John Elway and Terrell Davis then Peyton Manning. I think I should just follow 1 team.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:31 am

well i'd tell you to support my team and Mr Manning but we suck this year! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:33 am

You support the Colts?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:36 am

YUP, although ill keep quiet about it this year lol
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:11 am

How about the Texans. We've only been around 10 years and been horrible every year, but have loads of talent. This year is looking pretty bright right now.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:24 am

freakzilla wrote:
Any suggestions? I've never really followed it or a team and would usually just support a player from a far. Joe Montana in the 90's then John Elway and Terrell Davis then Peyton Manning. I think I should just follow 1 team.

After watching last night, you have to go Jets!

I love campaigning for free agent fans. I'm currently an NBA and possibly MLB free agent.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139

PostSubject: Re: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:09 am

In the NBA I've always supported the Bulls. In MLB I have a soft spot for the Dodgers. I'm open to any team in the NFL except Dallas and San Francisco.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:43 pm

What player do you like the most? The craziest fans are Philly fans they threw snowballs at Santa Claus lol.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:28 pm

Support the Lions Freak!!!!! We need all the support we can get.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:55 pm

josh200612 wrote:
What player do you like the most? The craziest fans are Philly fans they threw snowballs at Santa Claus lol.

They are a bunch of savages.

Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139

PostSubject: Re: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:02 pm

Peyton Manning is my fav. Sorry Timmy but I heard the Lions are like the NFL version of the Clippers. Yeah not really a fan of Philadelphia teams. I've narrowed it down to-

Chicago Bears
Green Bay Packers
New York Jets
Indianapolis Colts
Kansas City Chiefs
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:09 pm

Out of those I'd go with the Packers no doubt. A very storied franchise. Some of the best fans ever. And they happen to be damn good right now.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:24 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Peyton Manning is my fav. Sorry Timmy but I heard the Lions are like the NFL version of the Clippers. Yeah not really a fan of Philadelphia teams. I've narrowed it down to-

Chicago Bears
Green Bay Packers
New York Jets
Indianapolis Colts
Kansas City Chiefs

Jets, Packers or Bears.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Easy Choice here really. 

When in doubt, always go full ROAD WARRIORS!!!!

AAHAAHHA WHAT A RUSH!!!!

I need an NFL team to support! Raiders1I need an NFL team to support! 1304214124-63I need an NFL team to support! Raider_fansI need an NFL team to support! Raiders8I need an NFL team to support! Raiders-FanI need an NFL team to support! Oakland-fan-face-tattoos1I need an NFL team to support! 746129ae2I need an NFL team to support! Al-davis-tales-of-the-cryptI need an NFL team to support! Tumblr_l8phzdnXjk1qz82xho1_400I need an NFL team to support! Annex%252520-%252520McGuire%252C%252520Dorothy_01I need an NFL team to support! L_786696d199cc17d2bee77bfbb88bf8c9I need an NFL team to support! Top-NFL-fans-of-2010
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:38 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:34 pm

I've narrowed it down to-

Chicago Bears
Green Bay Packers
Indianapolis Colts
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:40 pm

Cowboys are America's team. So you better stay the fuck away from them! Maybe you can be a Sheagles fan? They hate America's team and you hate America.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:50 pm

freakzilla wrote:
I've narrowed it down to-

Chicago Bears
Green Bay Packers
Indianapolis Colts

Boring zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:49 pm

OU wrote:
Cowboys are America's team. So you better stay the fuck away from them! Maybe you can be a Sheagles fan? They hate America's team and you hate America.

Lol, why would you say I hate America? you guys give us NBA, WWE, UFC and Dexter amongst other things.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:51 pm

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:

Lol, why would you say I hate America? you guys give us NBA, WWE, UFC and Dexter amongst other things.

Reason #1. You hate Dan Henderson, which is exactly like hating America.
Reason #2. You don't like Hank Hill, that's like saying fuck you America.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:54 pm

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:

Reason #1. You hate Dan Henderson, which is exactly like hating America.
Reason #2. You don't like Hank Hill, that's like saying fuck you America.

Lol, I honestly don't hate Dan Henderson. I actually like him.
Hank Hill is gay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:56 pm

I've narrowed it down with a surprise team-

AFC= Indianapolis Colts
NFC= Atlanta Falcons
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:01 pm

Well the Dallas Cowboys kicker is Australian, but like I said AMERICA'S TEAM!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:03 pm

Washington's punter is Australian and they are rivals to America's Team.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:19 pm

Gotta go with the Falcons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need an NFL team to support!   I need an NFL team to support! Empty

Back to top Go down

I need an NFL team to support!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next