Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best Undefeated Team?

Go down 
+7
SOKO
Bigs03
bobbitt15
NoRegret
Farmer1906
JerseyStyle
CainVelasquezFan
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Best undefeated team?
Minnesota Vikings
Best Undefeated Team? Vote_lcap28%Best Undefeated Team? Vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
New York Giants
Best Undefeated Team? Vote_lcap44%Best Undefeated Team? Vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
New Orleans Saints
Best Undefeated Team? Vote_lcap11%Best Undefeated Team? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Indianapolis Colts
Best Undefeated Team? Vote_lcap11%Best Undefeated Team? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Denver Broncos
Best Undefeated Team? Vote_lcap6%Best Undefeated Team? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

Best Undefeated Team? Empty
PostSubject: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:06 am

who do u think it is and why?
Back to top Go down
JerseyStyle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:32 am

I hate to say it but I have to go with the G-Men. The Vikes look good but by the 8th game the old man will start to break down again. The Giants proved they can win the big game.

Denver looks good also and beat a good team yesterday.

Last edited by JerseyStyle on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:33 am

Vikings D is sick. Now that their pass game isn't total trash they a solid balanced offense.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:39 am

Peyton Manning is having another MVP caliber year with virtually no running attack, Reggie Wayne and a buncha scrub receivers that nobody heard of til this year. (Granted, Collie is a rookie.)

Im gonna go with my Colts as the best undefeated team. With Manning leading that team, they're always a serious threat to go all the way and win everything, and once Bob Sanders makes a return, you know that defense will be MUCH stouter.

- On a side note, I think my Eagles are gonna be serious contenders in the NFC as the season continues on. I can see us beating Minnesota, New York, and if we had a rematch with New Orleans, i think they'd beat them too.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:44 am

How many teams do you have?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:24 pm

Giants
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:29 pm

Vikings is my only team!..
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:02 pm

CainVelasquezFan wrote:
Vikings is my only team!..

I was talking about No Regret. He said "my Colts" & "my Eagles".
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:17 pm

I gotta go with the Vikings. With Peterson and Farve they are looking very good.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:51 pm

voted for the saints just for the fact that no one is giving them hype like the others.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:38 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
How many teams do you have?

the Browns, Colts, and Eagles.

hard to be a fan of the Browns with how bad they're playing. I've always liked the Eagles, and I absolutely love watching that Colts offense operated by Manning. Their defense is also very underrated.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:41 pm

i'd say it;s a tie between the giants and the vikings, better question is which team has the better D-line?
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

PostSubject: Re: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:11 am

bigs your my new best friend with your answer!... and no regret ive gone tru sum bad years with the vikes and they have and alwyas will be my only team
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:53 pm

CainVelasquezFan wrote:
bigs your my new best friend with your answer!... and no regret ive gone tru sum bad years with the vikes and they have and alwyas will be my only team

So its a bad thing that I have multiple favorite teams? Maybe you forgot, but Cleveland didnt have a team for about a 5 year span when I was a young kid, that is when I started to root for my Eagles. Been a fan of them since. The Browns came back to the NFL, thus making them another one of my favorite teams. The Colts are probably my 3rd favorite team but that is only because of how much respect I have for alot of the players on that team.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:22 pm

CainVelasquezFan wrote:

I have liked the vikes since the warren moon days. Not a die hard fan but will root for them all day long.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:38 pm

oggy420 wrote:
i'd say it;s a tie between the giants and the vikings, better question is which team has the better D-line?

Vikings have the best in the league easily.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:13 pm

The Vikings have the better D-line but the Giants are the better team
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

PostSubject: Re: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:23 am

soko! stop rooting for texas and we will best of buds! haha

and no regret i getcha now but having a third fave team is a lil much but the other stuff with eagles and browns i totally understand
Back to top Go down
discovery99
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
discovery99

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ Penn

PostSubject: Re: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:19 am

Right now I'd say the Giants, and the next 4 in order would be Colts, Saints, Broncos, Vikings...

Not sold on the Vikings yet. Three of their wins were against the worst teams in the league, and look at the stats for these games...

Total Yards, First Downs
Vikings: 377, 21
Rams: 400, 27

Vikings: 265, 18
Lions: 265, 17

Vikings: 310, 19
Browns: 268, 17

Denver was dominant over the two terrible teams they've played, the Raiders and Browns. To me, they've proven more than the Vikings so far.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:54 pm

oggy420 wrote:

At the moment it has to be the Vikings(ok, so maybe I'm biased on this one, since I'm a Vikings fan). But they lead the league in Sacks, have one less forced fumble than the G men, one fumble recovered for a TD just like the G men, and both are stingy as fuck about giving up run yards.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:53 am

I say the colts cause of Peyton.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:55 pm

i might have to change my vote to the Saints. I knew they had a good O but they are lighting up the Giants right now, and they have a very solid defense as well.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Yeah the saints are sick but i will still stick with the Colts.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:32 am

you guys starting to lean toward the saints huh. they keep it up no one will stop them.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:37 am

CainVelasquezFan wrote:
soko! stop rooting for texas and we will best of buds! haha

and no regret i getcha now but having a third fave team is a lil much but the other stuff with eagles and browns i totally understand

sorry that wont happen but we can leave college teams aside when possible lol. I did call an irish upset and they almost pulled it off and you know cain I would of givin you some shit for that one but your boys pulled it out. as did my longhorns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Undefeated Team?   Best Undefeated Team? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Undefeated Team?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next