Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When a man threatens to kill everyone at the place you work....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

When a man threatens to kill everyone at the place you work.... Empty
PostSubject: When a man threatens to kill everyone at the place you work....   When a man threatens to kill everyone at the place you work.... EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:41 pm

You go to Applebee's and drink beer!

That's what we did today after a crazy dude threatened that he was on his way to kill us. THAT WAS A QOUTE FROM HIS FUCKING MOTHER! Shit was serious, so of course we called the cops. We are in a po dunk town outside of Fort Knox so the police are there quick (since we get their cars washed, worked on, borrowing cars for drug busts, etc.) The chief shows up ready to resolve the situation for us and I look at a few guys and say I am not sure we should be here. The chief agree's (lol) so I say we should go drink beer. The rest of the guys immediatley have my back, and one even offers to buy drinks. So of course I'm drunk now. They got the dude and all I have heard is he's in the hospital. The cops set him up with his stepdad, saying he had broken down on the highway and then I guess he ended up in the hospital. I felt bad for his mom, but after the call and then her showing up in tears I knew her son wasn't fucking around.

The guy made one payment on the car we floated him cause his credit sucks. He didn't make the 2nd or 3rd payment so we called his mom who was on the loan. The mother went over at 2pm est to wake his ass up and tell him he needed to get a job since he had just quit his and he wanted to kill a bunch of people. People are fucking crazy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When a man threatens to kill everyone at the place you work....   When a man threatens to kill everyone at the place you work.... EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Fuck, who knew selling cars would be so dangerous tongue
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: When a man threatens to kill everyone at the place you work....   When a man threatens to kill everyone at the place you work.... EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:55 pm

sounds like roid rage
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: When a man threatens to kill everyone at the place you work....   When a man threatens to kill everyone at the place you work.... EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:26 pm

You's Gui's!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: When a man threatens to kill everyone at the place you work....   When a man threatens to kill everyone at the place you work.... EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:07 am

I'll be sitting at my desk with Dwight with a pair of nunchucks.
When a man threatens to kill everyone at the place you work.... 85496_1212597571331_full
When a man threatens to kill everyone at the place you work.... 4022604355_abbf575682_o
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: When a man threatens to kill everyone at the place you work....   When a man threatens to kill everyone at the place you work.... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:23 am

That's crazy Beast! Good call on telling them you shouldn't be there I mean duh! lol
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: When a man threatens to kill everyone at the place you work....   When a man threatens to kill everyone at the place you work.... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:38 am

no doubt. They found the guy in a bar evidentally, so I heard wrong. Either way he got roughed up and is now on suicide watch.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: When a man threatens to kill everyone at the place you work....   When a man threatens to kill everyone at the place you work.... EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:11 pm

Part 2

So the guys parents come by the dealership on wednesday and apologize to us all. We of course said they didn't need to apologize and that we understood he has some issues and he is dealing with them the wrong way. They left, but they told us he was going back to Kansas, but he should've already been there.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: When a man threatens to kill everyone at the place you work....   When a man threatens to kill everyone at the place you work.... EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:18 pm

Part 3

Today the stepdad comes in without the guys mom. He says he needs to talk to my GM and they go in and have about a 10 minute talk. I can tell that my boss is upset within a few minutes. He had the same look on his face when his cat died when we were kids and he always rubs his now bald head when he gets nervous. I go in and ask what the deal is after the stepdad (who might just be a beard growing champion) had left. He tells me that the guys mom went to the doctor yesterday with him. She asks him to walk in and see which doctor she should see. He comes back out to the car and she had shot herself in the head. So she is now dead and the crazed gunman is on his way back to kill my best friend since childhood. We of course all got out of there. I am not happy this time and we didnt go to Applebees to drink. If you guys here about a guy shooting up a dealership near Fort Knox and I'm not here within a few days drink one for me and smoke one too.

If I die I would like an official bbc12 sticky thread. You guys can make fun and tell your favorite, or least favorite stories about me. I also want you to name any children you have in the future Jerry The King Lawler.

fml
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When a man threatens to kill everyone at the place you work....   When a man threatens to kill everyone at the place you work.... Empty

Back to top Go down

When a man threatens to kill everyone at the place you work....
Page 1 of 1