Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats good for a sore throat?

Go down 
+3
GDPofDRC
acccardinal12
timthebim
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Whats good for a sore throat? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats good for a sore throat?   Whats good for a sore throat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:49 pm

OU wrote:
Do you guys get Mello Yello?

I've never heard of that, what is it ?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Whats good for a sore throat?   Whats good for a sore throat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:55 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

It is suppose to be in the same class as Dew just like Pepsi is for Coke. But it's more like comparing RC to Pepsi. If you go in expecting it to be Dew you will be disappointed. But it's decent if you don't expect it to taste like Dew. It was Coca Cola's counter to Dew back in the day. They recently started pushing it again. It's packed with about the same amount of caffeine as Dew.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mello_Yello
Whats good for a sore throat? - Page 2 250px-Melloyello2010
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats good for a sore throat?   Whats good for a sore throat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:58 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

It is suppose to be in the same class as Dew just like Pepsi is for Coke. But it's more like comparing RC to Pepsi. If you go in expecting it to be Dew you will be disappointed. But it's decent if you don't expect it to taste like Dew. It was Coca Cola's counter to Dew back in the day. They recently started pushing it again. It's packed with about the same amount of caffeine as Dew.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mello_Yello
Whats good for a sore throat? - Page 2 250px-Melloyello2010

Interesting I'll definitely keep an eye out for it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Whats good for a sore throat?   Whats good for a sore throat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:11 pm

Like I said it's no Dew. I don't even know how it can be compared. IMO Coke, Pepsi and RC are much closer in taste then Mello Yello is to Dew. Coke had Surge back in the day then the tweeked version came out years later as Vault. I think all were suppose to compete with Dew. But now Coke is going back to the original Dew competitor and replacing Vault with Mello Yello. I had one the other day, it's not Dew but I still like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats good for a sore throat?   Whats good for a sore throat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:13 pm

What's RC ?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Whats good for a sore throat?   Whats good for a sore throat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:22 pm

Ali wrote:
What's RC ?
LOL my bad. I assumed that was more known. Royal Crown. Says on the label Est.1905 so It's been around awhile. People make jokes about it not being up to par, I remember an episode of family guy where they are in a desert and think they see a coke machine and are pissed when it is actually a RC machine.
Personally I have liked it since I was a kid and don't think Coke is much better. It's always cheaper then the major brands. It's now owned by Dr.Pepper/7UP company.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RC_Cola
Whats good for a sore throat? - Page 2 Rccolauslogo
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Whats good for a sore throat?   Whats good for a sore throat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:24 pm

I'm down for a Cherry RC any day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats good for a sore throat?   Whats good for a sore throat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:33 pm

We don't get Royal Crown either Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Whats good for a sore throat?   Whats good for a sore throat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Ali wrote:
We don't get Royal Crown either Crying or Very sad
You're not missing much. It's cheap, that's it's best quality. For example when I go to the corner gas station I can get A&W(root beer and cream soda), all 7UP flavors, Crush(orange,grape,stawberry,ect) or RC for 99 cents before tax. The same size drink for any of the major brands like Coke and Pepsi is like $1.29
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Whats good for a sore throat?   Whats good for a sore throat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:25 pm

Ali wrote:
SOKO wrote:
da hell ali.........

Come on mang you loved that.

CHILDISH HUMOR FTW !!!!!

it was a good one just didnt know you could change it up like that haha.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Whats good for a sore throat?   Whats good for a sore throat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:37 pm

Whats good for a sore throat? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQy7OzOHTHpY_YtkqPyR4ovUV6uQ5Pf7N93wkVzzc3Jny3uWTMw
I'm the GOAT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats good for a sore throat?   Whats good for a sore throat? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:01 am

SOKO wrote:
Ali wrote:
SOKO wrote:
da hell ali.........

Come on mang you loved that.

CHILDISH HUMOR FTW !!!!!

it was a good one just didnt know you could change it up like that haha.

It's easy all you do is change the word. Just don't mess up the quote signs.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Whats good for a sore throat?   Whats good for a sore throat? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:15 am

gargle with dicks like OU does. Works well for him.

Last edited by Wolfgangsta on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Whats good for a sore throat?   Whats good for a sore throat? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:24 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
gargle with cock as I do. Works well for me.
we know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats good for a sore throat?   Whats good for a sore throat? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:54 am

Chicken Wings smothered in honey sauce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats good for a sore throat?   Whats good for a sore throat? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats good for a sore throat?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2