Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!

Go down 
+2
LA
josh200612
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:56 am

Tim I'm gonna start a fam down there and move out west will see how the future wife acts lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:04 am

My twin sister is already getting divorced and my older sister is just too afraid to do the same. So be picky, don't settle. Otherwise you WILL regret it.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:05 am

I won't I'll say within the next two years cause bitches are nice down there all of you are coming to the wedding why not?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:06 am

josh200612 wrote:
I won't I'll say within the next two years cause bitches are nice down there all of you are coming to the wedding why not?
If I'm not invited, you're banned. Just saying lol
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:09 am

Yeah good luck Josh! Hope you find whatever your looking for in life. Like Tim I'm 29, been married 7 years have three kids and honestly I thank God above every night before I go to sleep and every day when I wake up. Having my family is everything to me. And like you said you can still accomplish goals while married with kids but its harders because of course their needs and wants come first.

Hell I'm chasing two dreams. I sing in a band, my goal is to go on atleast one tour with some big names even if it's just on a smaller stage and opening for them. And I train to fight, which my goal is really just to have fun maybe get enough experience to train up and coming fighters someday. But the point is I got three kids yo and I'm still chasing my dreams lol
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:09 am

I'll try to fly everyone out I'll let the wife's parents know I have family "around".
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:11 am

josh200612 wrote:
I'll try to fly everyone out I'll let the wife's parents know I have family "around".
I'll make TUF style jersey's for everyone. Usernames across the back lol
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:12 am

MMAEYES wrote:
Yeah good luck Josh! Hope you find whatever your looking for in life. Like Tim I'm 29, been married 7 years have three kids and honestly I thank God above every night before I go to sleep and every day when I wake up. Having my family is everything to me. And like you said you can still accomplish goals while married with kids but its harders because of course their needs and wants come first.

Hell I'm chasing two dreams. I sing in a band, my goal is to go on atleast one tour with some big names even if it's just on a smaller stage and opening for them. And I train to fight, which my goal is really just to have fun maybe get enough experience to train up and coming fighters someday. But the point is I got three kids yo and I'm still chasing my dreams lol

I need to make spawns and have my spawns make spawns lol that's all I want. I want a big family.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:12 am

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

LMAO!
Back to top Go down

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:13 am

This southern girl has no clue what's coming to her lol.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:13 am

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

That would be cool as hell lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:18 am

Only Bird's jersey will read "Team Shamrock"
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:40 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:16 pm

I'm here! Just chilling in the suite right now it has two bedrooms , full bath, full kitchen, 3 TV's and the maids did my dishes put them in the dishwasher turned it on made my bed and cleaned the bathroom I'm loving it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:18 pm

Lol, living the life ay? Enjoy it bro!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:24 pm

I will! Here for 60 days but before then I gotta find a house. This place is crazy beautiful everything is surrounded by woods like you wouldn't know anything is back here cause of all the trees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:25 pm

Awesome, hope it all works out for you.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:26 pm

I'm sure it will!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:27 pm

crack a cold one and enjoy the view josh
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:28 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
crack a cold one and enjoy the view josh

Sounds like a plan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!   Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2