Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Would you hit?NSFW

Go down 
+7
timthebim
Ludo
bobbitt15
acccardinal12
josh200612
killerofchicken
OU
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Would you hit?NSFW - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:13 am

LA wrote:
Ali wrote:
LA wrote:
Eh why not...

B does have a point though, and sort of sloppy in that beach shot, also seems like a chick who'd have a beat puss.

Rolling Eyes

Get laid bro, your tune will change.

Snob.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:34 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I think she's overrated.

Not to say i would not beat it up...but her legs scream street walker, and her ass does not make up for the fact from the neck up she's practically bald and looks like the future people from that episode of South Park.

There is countless hotter women we can be posting NSFW pictures of. She's hot but i don't understand the hype. I'm guessing because she has a unique look with the ugly hairdo and her face has little features that make her pretty, usually a girl with that type of ass and tits you would not have to ask whether to hit or not to hit. Kim Kardashian blows this chick out of the water if we're comparing girls of this genre. Kim has all the other features this chick lacks, plus as good if not better than every thing Amber Rose has.

Of course there are countless other hotter women to post, those no brainers would go into the ultimate lust thread. But the bald head just makes things different here. Thought it was more interesting and judging by the post I think it was a legit question.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:35 am

Cu Bua wrote:
kings I think amber rose was called super head for awhile. does that change your opinion?
Nice.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:08 am

Yeah I'd let this chick into my wife and I's bed she looks like fun. I perfer longer hair but her body looks good to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:35 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
Yeah I'd let this chick into my wife and I's bed she looks like fun. I perfer longer hair but her body looks good to me

Kinky.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:53 pm

All I'm saying is if this chick walked past me at a bar there wouldn't even be a double take
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:03 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
All I'm saying is if this chick walked past me at a bar there wouldn't even be a double take

A bald chick strolls by you take another gander regardless if she's hot or not, they're rare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you hit?NSFW
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: