Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Would you hit?NSFW

Go down 
+7
timthebim
Ludo
bobbitt15
acccardinal12
josh200612
killerofchicken
OU
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:18 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Weird
Is that a yes or no?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:28 pm

I wouldn't be excited about it. I need to able to look at people's faces and be turned on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:22 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I wouldn't be excited about it. I need to able to look at people's faces and be turned on

scratch you've lost me ?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:22 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:

Fag.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:42 pm

Ali wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

scratch you've lost me ?

I think she's ugly. I'm down for good bodies but not actually being pretty kills it for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:52 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Ali wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

scratch you've lost me ?

I think she's ugly
. I'm down for good bodies but not actually being pretty kills it for me

Shocked

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:04 pm

I would pound the hell out of her ass.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:06 pm

Ludo wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

Fag.
LMAO
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:40 pm

she's not pretty but that ass and them chachas make up for it
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:18 pm

OU wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
YES! YES! YES!

Think about Diego foaming at the mouth, and that's how I answered this one.
I kept seeing her on the side of this site I keep going to(killsometime.com), so I just threw this out there on this Monday morning.

Dude......You lost me here scratch

Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:25 am

Eh why not...

B does have a point though, and sort of sloppy in that beach shot, also seems like a chick who'd have a beat puss.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:29 am

OU wrote:
YES! YES! YES!

Think about Diego foaming at the mouth, and that's how I answered this one.
I kept seeing her on the side of this site I keep going to(killsometime.com), so I just threw this out there on this Monday morning.

Dude......You lost me here scratch

I go to killsometime.com all the time just to kill some time. They have little pictures off to the side all the time and this chick was on there all the time. So on a slow Monday morning I just threw this thread out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:07 am

LA wrote:
Eh why not...

B does have a point though, and sort of sloppy in that beach shot, also seems like a chick who'd have a beat puss.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:19 am

I can't believe you think this chick is a no doubter "fuck yeah she's hot" for everyone. That face is ugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:32 am

You shouldn't be surprised by my reaction, considering my love for Cristiane Santos Wink
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:39 am

Ali wrote:
You shouldn't be surprised by my reaction, considering my love for Cristiane Santos Wink
Exactly. This bitch is a Goddess next to Cyborg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:47 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Exactly. This bitch is a Goddess next to Cyborg.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:54 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
I can't believe you think this chick is a no doubter "fuck yeah she's hot" for everyone. That face is ugh
the question was would u hit it, not would you marry it
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Ali wrote:
LA wrote:
Eh why not...

Rolling Eyes

Get laid bro, your tune will change.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:35 pm

LA wrote:
Ali wrote:
LA wrote:
Eh why not...

Rolling Eyes

lol! Thats fucking great!!!!!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:36 pm

[quote="LA"]
Ali wrote:
LA wrote:
Eh why not...

Rolling Eyes [/quote

Have you seen those Scottish women? Why do you think those Scotts drink so much?lol
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:39 pm

I agree she was pretty busted in the beach shot. Most of the pics she looks hot as hell imo.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:58 am

I think she's overrated.

Not to say i would not beat it up...but her legs scream street walker, and her ass does not make up for the fact from the neck up she's practically bald and looks like the future people from that episode of South Park.

There is countless hotter women we can be posting NSFW pictures of. She's hot but i don't understand the hype. I'm guessing because she has a unique look with the ugly hairdo and her face has little features that make her pretty, usually a girl with that type of ass and tits you would not have to ask whether to hit or not to hit. Kim Kardashian blows this chick out of the water if we're comparing girls of this genre. Kim has all the other features this chick lacks, plus as good if not better than every thing Amber Rose has.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:26 am

I don't think anyone is arguing whether she is a glamor or not. The question posed was would you hit it and I'm sure for just 1 night most here would.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:05 am

kings I think amber rose was called super head for awhile. does that change your opinion?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you hit?NSFW   Would you hit?NSFW - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you hit?NSFW
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: