Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone investing in Precious Metals?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Anyone investing in Precious Metals? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone investing in Precious Metals?   Anyone investing in Precious Metals? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:44 pm

With the current instability in the stock market, and the devaulation of the dollar, is anyone else considering investing in precious metals?

I brought up Gold a while back and remember some people were skeptical of it's value at the time. I don't think you can really make that argument anymore. Even establishment banking power J.P Morgan has come out and said gold is going to reach $2,500 an ounce by years end and realisticly it will be higher than that.

A friend of mine who works as an electrician takes alot of copper from job sites and it is worth alot now.
And my other friend has been buying Gold for the past 3 years and seen it's value skyrocket.

If so does anyone have any suggestions as to what are good sources to buy Gold or Silver? Thats primarily what i am interested in.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone investing in Precious Metals?   Anyone investing in Precious Metals? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:39 pm

Buying gold is a great option, really always has been. Silver not quite as much from what I've seen. You can buy silver at any coin shop, gold is a little tougher unless you are in a bigger city that has gold shops.
Google should answer that question though.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone investing in Precious Metals?   Anyone investing in Precious Metals? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:40 pm

And one of the only stocks that I would consider a sure thing is apple.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Anyone investing in Precious Metals?   Anyone investing in Precious Metals? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:57 pm

apmex.com

kitco.com

I am out of PMs right now. I think they could go up but will wait for better times in Stock market to get into PMs again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone investing in Precious Metals?   Anyone investing in Precious Metals? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:12 pm

Invest in Riot Shields and batons.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone investing in Precious Metals?   Anyone investing in Precious Metals? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:27 pm

Ali wrote:
Invest in Riot Shields and batons.

Luckily we still have our second amendment. Not sure how much longer that is gonna last though. They're already trying to ban semi automatic weapons. Getting a hand gun legally in NY is like trying to win the lotto.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Anyone investing in Precious Metals?   Anyone investing in Precious Metals? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:19 pm

You have to travel to conventions, alot of times they don't do background checks at those and you can buy cutting edge stuff.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone investing in Precious Metals?   Anyone investing in Precious Metals? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:19 am

It's a safe against the economy these days, buy it up and watch it possibly break $2000 an ounce by years end, watch carefully cause when it peaks I don't expect it to stay for long, though I'm certainly no expert. Never heard $2,500 though, that would completely shatter the record I believe, if so, I better buy some fucking gold. My parents have literally gold and silver bars, no joke, part on an inheritance, it evens out my Dad's ridiculous losses I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone investing in Precious Metals?   Anyone investing in Precious Metals? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone investing in Precious Metals?
Page 1 of 1