Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Texas A&M to the SEC

Go down 
+6
KingsOwn19
Ziggy116
OU
Deezy0814
josh200612
Farmer1906
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:39 pm

Texas will go Independent and OU will go West I believe probably the Pac 12. OU I have no clue why you think Texas and OU are married but they will find a way to play once the Big 12 is no more.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:43 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Texas will go Independent and OU will go West I believe probably the Pac 12. OU I have no clue why you think Texas and OU are married but they will find a way to play once the Big 12 is no more.
They are married and they will be a package deal IMO.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:45 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

LOL man you are in denial. I'm telling you no one wants Texas they will be Independent.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:47 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

LOL man you are in denial. I'm telling you no one wants Texas they will be Independent.
No one wants Texas? Most would die for Texas. When all the conference rumors came about last year when the shifting started OU and Texas were always grouped together. They won't be parting ways anytime soon IMO
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:55 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

No one wants Texas? Most would die for Texas. When all the conference rumors came about last year when the shifting started OU and Texas were always grouped together. They won't be parting ways anytime soon IMO

Ummm LongHorn Network ring a bell?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:58 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

OU is/was suppose to get one too! Eventually lol
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:59 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

OU is/was suppose to get one too! Eventually lol

No one is gonna get Texas like I said because of that.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:00 pm

Texas can die! BOOMER FUCKING SOONER! cheers
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:32 pm

Everyone would love tu but not one will take tu with the Longhorn network besides the screwed up Big 12. OU isn't going to get 300 million for their network. They need to move west with BYU, OSU, & TTU preemptively instead of waiting for tu to get their ducks in a row to go Indy. OU can still play tu in football once a year in Dallas.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:07 pm

Ready to concede yet, OU?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:09 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Ready to concede yet, OU?
No not quite yet. Almost.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:37 pm

The SEC voted and unanimously accepted A&M. It all comes down to getting little Baylor to agree not to sue. The other 8 schools already have. Even BU already agreed, but then reneged.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:39 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
The SEC voted and unanimously accepted A&M. It all comes down to getting little Baylor to agree not to sue. The other 8 schools already have. Even BU already agreed, but then reneged.
I'll give it 48 hours. Nothing funny happens and I'll accept defeat.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:06 pm

I saw on PTI that they seem to think that OU and OSU(oklahoma state) will stay together. I def think if the big 12 desolves TX will just be independent. I'm gonna be wishing for OU to come to the big 10, I'll be cool with them going Pac if they have to but I'll be pissed if they go to the SEC too.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:29 pm

OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Nah just wait til it goes down. Or we could wait until I get a pick of that scoreboard in Norman this year with A&M on top.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:36 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Nah just wait til it goes down. Or we could wait until I get a pick of that scoreboard in Norman this year with A&M on top.
LOL, I don't think I'll have any problems posting pics from that game. Should be a good one.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:49 am

This thing is very political. I guess there is still an outside shot A&M is forced, for now, to stay?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:56 am

No chance A&M stays. I would bet A&M spends a year indy before they stay. I think it goes down. Just taking more time with BU being a bitch. The Big East talks are heatig up for KU, MU, & KSU. Same with the Okies going west. It'll all come tumbling down soon enough.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:01 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
No chance A&M stays. I would bet A&M spends a year indy before they stay. I think it goes down. Just taking more time with BU being a bitch. The Big East talks are heatig up for KU, MU, & KSU. Same with the Okies going west. It'll all come tumbling down soon enough.
Well Baylor's stand will end as soon as OU makes up their mind. OU will determine the future of the Big 12.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:52 pm

"In the 78 year history of the SEC, the conference had accepted the membership applications of only two institutions—Arkansas and South Carolina. Texas A&M is now the third. We remain optimistic that Texas A&M will be a member of the SEC and have started to look at schedules for 2012-13 involving thirteen teams.
-Mike Silve SEC Comish
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Here is another pic you might enjoy Farmer.

Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 Mma_e_hughes_576
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:41 pm

Now it is official OU. I'll come up with a sig starting Oct 1st to Oct 31st.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:56 pm

Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 W300
Fightin Texas Aggies > mobilhoma land thieves

Here is your sign sooners
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:26 am

Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdnAdiu4KN6ndXrwZqjsLZxazLx8JBexmdH-BhnQ6_lPVu0-l8zg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texas A&M to the SEC   Texas A&M to the SEC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Texas A&M to the SEC
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next