Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC on VS discussion

Go down 
+3
KingsOwn19
LA
bobbitt15
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

UFC on VS discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC on VS discussion   UFC on VS discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:40 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
Ali wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
I don't like either Hardy or Daley. My beef with Hardy is I couldn't stand that he got a title shot he didn't deserve, I hate how he loves england enough to scream it like he does but he lives here in our country. My beef with Daley is I knew that the first time someone would take him down his hypetrain would come to a stop but waiting for that truth to reveal itself to thoughs who didn't already know it made me dislike him more.

You hate Hardy because he's patriotic ?

No I just feel like a fighter whos "thing" it is to make a fuck up intense face while screaming england should probably live there that's all
totally disagree with you MMA, plus he lives in England and the states... although that shouldn't get in the way of his patriotism

It's OK killer your aloud to have your own opinion. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: UFC on VS discussion   UFC on VS discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:41 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
Ali wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
I don't like either Hardy or Daley. My beef with Hardy is I couldn't stand that he got a title shot he didn't deserve, I hate how he loves england enough to scream it like he does but he lives here in our country. My beef with Daley is I knew that the first time someone would take him down his hypetrain would come to a stop but waiting for that truth to reveal itself to thoughs who didn't already know it made me dislike him more.

You hate Hardy because he's patriotic ?

No I just feel like a fighter whos "thing" it is to make a fuck up intense face while screaming england should probably live there that's all
totally disagree with you MMA, plus he lives in England and the states... although that shouldn't get in the way of his patriotism

It's OK killer your aloud to have your own opinion. Very Happy

LOL NOT U ~~! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: UFC on VS discussion   UFC on VS discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:42 pm

And if he lives in england too than it's not stupid I just thought he lived in LA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC on VS discussion   UFC on VS discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:42 pm

That's one big ass hand Laughing
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: UFC on VS discussion   UFC on VS discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:43 pm

lol, its the size of my hand...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC on VS discussion   UFC on VS discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:44 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
And if he lives in england too than it's not stupid I just thought he lived in LA

I heard Hardy moved to Vegas to hone his skills. Nothing wrong with that, you go to where the best training is available.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: UFC on VS discussion   UFC on VS discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:46 pm

Ali wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

I heard Hardy moved to Vegas to hone his skills. Nothing wrong with that, you go to where the best training is available.
he moved to Vegas but he's still a Brit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC on VS discussion   UFC on VS discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:49 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

Still calls people wankers, a trunk a boot, pants trousers and drinks tea twenty thousand times a day. WITH BISCUITS !!!!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: UFC on VS discussion   UFC on VS discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:55 pm

I fucking love sweet tea. But over here it's a southern thing. My favorite drink in the world. Sweet Tea.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: UFC on VS discussion   UFC on VS discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

Still calls people wankers, a trunk a boot, pants trousers and drinks tea twenty thousand times a day. WITH BISCUITS !!!!
LMAO!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: UFC on VS discussion   UFC on VS discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:41 am

Still think it is total BS that Joe vs Wineland is bumped in favor of Amir vs Ludwig. Little Joe has far too many of his fights not shown on the main card.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC on VS discussion   UFC on VS discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:45 am

All lines courtesy of www.bookmaker.eu

Aug 14th, live on Versus from Milwaukee, Wisconsin:
Main card:
Dan Hardy (23-9) -115 vs. Chris Lytle (30-18-5) -115

UFC on VS discussion - Page 2 Fight_62658_mediumThumbnail

Jim Miller (20-2) -150 vs, Ben Henderson (13-2) +120

UFC on VS discussion - Page 2 Fight_60299_mediumThumbnail

Amir Sadollah (5-2) -310 vs. Duane Ludwig (20-11) +250
UFC on VS discussion - Page 2 Fight_60300_mediumThumbnail

Charles Oliveira (16-1) -145 vs. Donald Cerrone (15-3) +115

UFC on VS discussion - Page 2 Fight_77145_mediumThumbnail

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/8/9/2354200/ufc-on-versus-5-main-card-betting-lines
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: UFC on VS discussion   UFC on VS discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:59 am

OU wrote:
Still think it is total BS that Joe vs Wineland is bumped in favor of Amir vs Ludwig. Little Joe has far too many of his fights not shown on the main card.

I agree, I guess I could understand if Amir was fighting someone who has somewhat of a name. Ludwig has only kept his job with the ufc out of pity.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC on VS discussion   UFC on VS discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:03 am

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:

I agree, I guess I could understand if Amir was fighting someone who has somewhat of a name. Ludwig has only kept his job with the ufc out of pity.
Anytime Amir has faced anyone worth a damn in the division he has lost. His best win is over CB and I'm not so sure he would win a rematch.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: UFC on VS discussion   UFC on VS discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:08 am

I agree with that aswell I just know that the ufc hasn't given up on trying to build Amir as a star yet. I still think Amir has a bright future I mean the guys first pro fight was on TUF it's so easy to forget that. But yeah he hasn't made much noise yet
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC on VS discussion   UFC on VS discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:14 am

MMAEYES wrote:
I agree with that aswell I just know that the ufc hasn't given up on trying to build Amir as a star yet. I still think Amir has a bright future I mean the guys first pro fight was on TUF it's so easy to forget that. But yeah he hasn't made much noise yet
Well Amir had no pro fights heading into TUF. All his fights have taken place in the UFC and he is 5-2. But both Hendricks and Stun Gun showed he still need to develop before he can really compete in that division. The Hendricks fight was really too quick to judge I guess but I think Hendricks would dominate him if they fought again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC on VS discussion   UFC on VS discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC on VS discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2