Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bernard Hopkins giving Rashad Evans a few pointers (great video)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Bernard Hopkins giving Rashad Evans a few pointers (great video) Empty
PostSubject: Bernard Hopkins giving Rashad Evans a few pointers (great video)   Bernard Hopkins giving Rashad Evans a few pointers (great video) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:27 pm

Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Bernard Hopkins giving Rashad Evans a few pointers (great video)   Bernard Hopkins giving Rashad Evans a few pointers (great video) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:33 pm

I love how animated BHop is, and at the end the invoice will be in the mail, that was priceless time he gave to Rashad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bernard Hopkins giving Rashad Evans a few pointers (great video)   Bernard Hopkins giving Rashad Evans a few pointers (great video) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:40 pm

Yeah that was great advice Rashad received there. You can tell they were both really into it. It can only improve Rashad and make his wrestling even more dangerous because it keeps his opponent guessing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bernard Hopkins giving Rashad Evans a few pointers (great video)   Bernard Hopkins giving Rashad Evans a few pointers (great video) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:46 pm

I already posted this in the Hopkins changes his tune thread.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Bernard Hopkins giving Rashad Evans a few pointers (great video)   Bernard Hopkins giving Rashad Evans a few pointers (great video) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:50 pm

It's funny in that Shad who is getting dressed and standing there in his underwear is like "u gotta teach me that right hand" and Hopkins immediately goes into instruction.

U can kind of tell shad's thinking, man I should have said, "let me get dressed, and then u gotta teach me that right hand."

But no better time then the present I guess.

And u know B-hop loves the attention. Dude is amped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bernard Hopkins giving Rashad Evans a few pointers (great video)   Bernard Hopkins giving Rashad Evans a few pointers (great video) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bernard Hopkins giving Rashad Evans a few pointers (great video)
Page 1 of 1