Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Callin it a career...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Callin it a career... Empty
PostSubject: Callin it a career...   Callin it a career... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:33 pm

Been a lot of fun guys, thanks for the competition, man we've/I've picked a shit ton of fights jesus we're crazy...

Great job with this shit G, the spreadsheet stuff was brilliance, my boy Mantis before that, and the creator Ninja in the beginning. Anyone else? Don't think so....JK Freak you too. Thanks guys.

I'll make as many fight picks as we can get together by the end of the week if they're not already up, you can just roll with those as long as they last. Guess I'll go with Hendricks against B, I could see him wrestling his way to a decision.

B props if you go on a run and beat me out for the Ratio Title, that's really the best indication of who's picking well, good luck brother.

I better make some money off this shit eventually...

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Callin it a career...   Callin it a career... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Callin it a career???? PUSSY!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Callin it a career...   Callin it a career... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:41 pm

LA wrote:
Been a lot of fun guys, thanks for the competition, man we've/I've picked a shit ton of fights jesus we're crazy...

Great job with this shit G, the spreadsheet stuff was brilliance, my boy Mantis before that, and the creator Ninja in the beginning. Anyone else? Don't think so....JK Freak you too. Thanks guys.

I'll make as many fight picks as we can get together by the end of the week if they're not already up, you can just roll with those as long as they last. Guess I'll go with Hendricks against B, I could see him wrestling his way to a decision.

B props if you go on a run and beat me out for the Ratio Title, that's really the best indication of who's picking well, good luck brother.

I better make some money off this shit eventually...

Why? you leaving the site or just this? Either way it's been fun bro and I've enjoyed testing myself against the best and I gotta admit you are the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Callin it a career...   Callin it a career... Empty

Back to top Go down

Callin it a career...
Page 1 of 1