Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tito Ortiz Shows True Colors Inviting Wounded Soldiers to UFC 133 Training Camp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Tito Ortiz Shows True Colors Inviting Wounded Soldiers to UFC 133 Training Camp Empty
PostSubject: Tito Ortiz Shows True Colors Inviting Wounded Soldiers to UFC 133 Training Camp   Tito Ortiz Shows True Colors Inviting Wounded Soldiers to UFC 133 Training Camp EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:41 am

Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Tito Ortiz Shows True Colors Inviting Wounded Soldiers to UFC 133 Training Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz Shows True Colors Inviting Wounded Soldiers to UFC 133 Training Camp   Tito Ortiz Shows True Colors Inviting Wounded Soldiers to UFC 133 Training Camp EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:38 pm

I can't believe I'm gonna say this but props to Tito. Can't hate on supporting our troops, this should be something all the big gyms do and not just for the injured troops. I think it would be good for soldiers coming back from war to train in some kind of combat sport to help deal with PDSD symptoms like anger and aggression. Lord knows training mma helped me with my anger and depression not that I've ever seen or been through anything as bad as any of our troops.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz Shows True Colors Inviting Wounded Soldiers to UFC 133 Training Camp   Tito Ortiz Shows True Colors Inviting Wounded Soldiers to UFC 133 Training Camp EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:04 pm

yall must not remember when Ken Shamrock helped train the special forces
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz Shows True Colors Inviting Wounded Soldiers to UFC 133 Training Camp   Tito Ortiz Shows True Colors Inviting Wounded Soldiers to UFC 133 Training Camp EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:25 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
yall must not remember when Ken Shamrock helped train the special forces

I didn't know that, did he do that recently or was that along time ago? I'm figuring it was awhile back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz Shows True Colors Inviting Wounded Soldiers to UFC 133 Training Camp   Tito Ortiz Shows True Colors Inviting Wounded Soldiers to UFC 133 Training Camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Tito Ortiz Shows True Colors Inviting Wounded Soldiers to UFC 133 Training Camp
Page 1 of 1