Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well Kings looks like they are moving backwards not forward

Go down 
+4
bobbitt15
KingsOwn19
GDPofDRC
josh200612
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Well Kings looks like they are moving backwards not forward - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Kings looks like they are moving backwards not forward   Well Kings looks like they are moving backwards not forward - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:47 pm

Ts.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Well Kings looks like they are moving backwards not forward   Well Kings looks like they are moving backwards not forward - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:48 pm

I'll wait for the R5, I hate watching TS quality flicks.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Well Kings looks like they are moving backwards not forward   Well Kings looks like they are moving backwards not forward - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:23 am

I didn't even watch it man. I ended up watching another episode of warehouse 13. I started watching it about 3 weeks ago and decided to watch it when I have nothing else to do at home. Besides you know I'm a bitch when it comes to watching that jumpy demon possesed shit by myself. I;m glad I didn't watch it though because mmost movies like that on a TS are always dark as hell and blurry in alot of the movie.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Well Kings looks like they are moving backwards not forward   Well Kings looks like they are moving backwards not forward - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:39 am

I can sometimes tolerate TS, but in a movie shot entirely on what looks like some 8mm type shit I think I would rather fuck a bucket of sand. Imagine what the TS of the blair witch project would look like...
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Well Kings looks like they are moving backwards not forward   Well Kings looks like they are moving backwards not forward - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:27 pm

finally watched this on DVD last night.

some of the acitivity was a trip but it makes you wonder why these girls are so shocked by the ghost shit in the 1st and 2nd ones having gone through all that as kids.

It was OK, about as good as the second one
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Well Kings looks like they are moving backwards not forward   Well Kings looks like they are moving backwards not forward - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:52 pm

The sheet was my favorite part. I still wanna see the directors cut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well Kings looks like they are moving backwards not forward   Well Kings looks like they are moving backwards not forward - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well Kings looks like they are moving backwards not forward
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2