Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133

Go down 
+2
Andrew the Raider King
josh200612
6 posters
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  Empty
PostSubject: Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133    Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:15 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/7/14/2275420/chris-leben-and-chael-sonnen-two-animals-that-wanted-to-fight-rashad

Quote :
We got lots of guys that are animals, you know what I mean," Dana asked Mauro Ranallo on The Fight Show. "Like (Chris) Leben. Leben wanted the fight. Leben wanted to take the fight, Chael Sonnen wanted the fight. But those guys are 185-pounders. And I appreciate their desire, their fire but no, we want guys that are 205-pounders that are real fights at 205."
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133    Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:16 pm

DAMN! Sonnen vs Evans would have been off the hook! But you gotta love Leben, the Motherfucker just fought and he wantsto fight again...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133    Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Fucking brown nosers.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133    Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:22 pm

OU wrote:
Fucking brown nosers.

lol!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133    Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:25 pm

Sounds like some real men to me.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133    Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:25 pm

Jon Fitch should have called up Dana to pretend he wanted to fill in too, could have got some brownie points for sucking up when he knew he wasn't a realistic option. Might have put him in line for a title shot. What a suck up move.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133    Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:28 pm

Chael would've whooped Rashad's ass
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133    Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:33 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I don't think you really believe that. Gun to your head, doubt you pick Sonnen.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133    Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:36 pm

OU I have to admit man these two are two that would fight anyone at any time. And as much as I hate oklahoma nice sig man. Classic
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133    Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:46 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
OU I have to admit man these two are two that would fight anyone at any time. And as much as I hate oklahoma nice sig man. Classic
Yeah I found it today, thought it was fucking classic. The horns down gave me a chubby.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133    Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:16 pm

OU wrote:
sokolkevin wrote:
Yeah I found it today, thought it was fucking classic. The horns down gave me a chubby.

fuck missed that part maybe I dont like it as much anymore lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133    Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Leben would have received a pimp beatdown from Shad, Sonnen on the other hand gives Shad an extremely tough fight.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133    Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:17 pm

OU wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
I don't think you really believe that. Gun to your head, doubt you pick Sonnen.

Against Rashad? I would for sure
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133    Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:41 am

You seriously overrate your boy Chael.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133    Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:44 am

OU wrote:

Pot, meet kettle.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133    Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:00 am

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:

Pot, meet kettle.
I never overrated Chael.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133    Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:03 am

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:

Pot, meet kettle.
I never overrated Chael.

You said to Bobbitt that he overrates his boy. You overrate your boy much worse.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133    Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:12 am

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:

Pot, meet kettle.
I never overrated Chael.

You said to Bobbitt that he overrates his boy. You overrate your boy much worse.
LOL OK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133    Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:14 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133    Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:36 am

Sonnen can be a tough fight for anyone who doesn't understand how to clamp on a triangle choke well...
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133    Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:10 pm

OU wrote:

Better wrestler, way better cardio and tough as fuck to finish on the feet. I'd have zero problem picking him to beat Rashad who I feel is one of the most overrated fighters in the game today
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133    Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:18 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
OU wrote:

Better wrestler, way better cardio and tough as fuck to finish on the feet. I'd have zero problem picking him to beat Rashad who I feel is one of the most overrated fighters in the game today
Way better cardio? I seem to remember Chael being pretty beat up and tired after 3 rounds with Mrs.Marquardt. Even though Rashad is a LHW and Chael is a MW I think Rashad is the quicker and more explosive fighter and I think he would be able to avoid the Sonnen wrestle fuck. I don't like Rashad anymore then I like Chael but I just don't see Chael winning that battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133    Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:10 pm

Sonnen has the size and wrestling pedigree to give Shad the fits.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133    Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:20 pm

Personally I like the story lines that either of these fights would have provided. Why not roll with the 2 "animals" who are willing to fight in a higher weight class?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133    Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133  Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Leben and Chael Sonnen: Two 'animals' who wanted to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133
Page 1 of 1