Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Open AV bet Challenge

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Open AV bet Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:25 am

Your college football team vs mine. Can your team win more games then OU this season?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:28 am

probably...
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:28 am

You can't do that you play in a shitty ass conference.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:30 am

josh200612 wrote:
Does Michigan go on the road the 2nd game of the year to play a top 10 team? No? Is the team that has dominated the Big 10 for years going have a down season? Yep. Will the Big 12 be at the very least equal to the Big 10 this season? Bet your ass it will be cheers
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:33 am

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Does Michigan go on the road the 2nd game of the year to play a top 10 team? No? Is the team that has dominated the Big 10 for years going have a down season? Yep. Will the Big 12 be at the very least equal to the Big 10 this season? Bet your ass it will be cheers

Ya they only dominated because they were paying the players and Michigan plays ND the second game of the year every year you just gotta hope they can get good again. FSU is gonna spank dat ass best believe dat cheers
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:35 am

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Ya they only dominated because they were paying the players and Michigan plays ND the second game of the year every year you just gotta hope they can get good again. FSU is gonna spank dat ass best believe dat cheers
Wanna bet? LOL
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:36 am

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Wanna bet? LOL

RUN N TELL DAT HOMEBOY!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:43 am

So if I'm reading things correctly, you are not confident enough in your team to bet that they will even be 1 game WORSE then OU this season. You are also willing to say that FSU will beat OU but not willing to bet on it. So I'm reading that you think OU will be ATLEAST 2 games better then Michigan and will beat FSU on the road. Thanks for the boost in confidence Open AV bet Challenge 40858
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:48 am

No just let me sleep on it pushy asshole.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:52 am

josh200612 wrote:
You are not a FAN!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:58 am

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
You are not a FAN!

I gotta study OU's games buddy calm down.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:02 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
You are not a FAN!

Give me your fan card until you are done. Your fanhood has been put on notice.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:10 pm

Yeeeeeaaaaa
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:04 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
You are not a FAN!

Give me your fan card until you are done. Your fanhood has been put on notice.

OU u cant challenge a MICHIGAN fans fanhood!!!!! Kiss My a$$
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:46 pm

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/6833448/oklahoma-sooners-no-1-preseason-coaches-poll
The Sooners received 42 of the 59 first-place votes in the poll to
easily grab the No. 1 spot in the rankings, which count for one-third of
the Bowl Championship Series formula.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Since no one on here thought there team could even swing from OU's nuts. I'll open this challenge up even further. I'll take OU to win the National Championship and give you the entire field. Anyone besides OU wins the National Championship, you win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:09 pm

OU wrote:
Since no one on here thought there team could even swing from OU's nuts. I'll open this challenge up even further. I'll take OU to win the National Championship and give you the entire field. Anyone besides OU wins the National Championship, you win.

Just for the fun of it I'll have a sig bet with you for the Oklahoma vs Florida State game this week. I win I pick a GSP sig for you. You win you pick either a Diaz, Penn or Anderson sig for me. Deal?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:24 pm

Sorry man, but that just doesn't interest me. You're not a fan of the sport. Just don't see the fun in that. But thanks for having the balls that these poor excuse for fans seem to lack lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:26 pm

No worries. I'm actually getting more and more into it since I started doing the fantasy football. I actually watched 3 NFL games this week.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:00 pm

OU wrote:

DONE! I am all over that shit. Way to rep your team Sooners
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:01 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
OU wrote:

Good shit. Diehard son.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:13 pm

OU wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
OU wrote:

Good shit. Diehard son.

Atta boy. I expect nothing less from you sir.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:42 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:45 am

Too bad you didn't have the balls back then. Those didn't drop until recently lol
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:48 am

OU wrote:
Too bad you didn't have the balls back then. Those didn't drop until recently lol

New coach, new system I've been through that before I'm not stupid. I just didn't expect a 10 win season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open AV bet Challenge   Open AV bet Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Open AV bet Challenge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next