Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's your KO of the year so far?

Go down 
+5
bobbitt15
OU
KingsOwn19
Ludo
LA
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

What's your KO of the year so far? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your KO of the year so far?   What's your KO of the year so far? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:47 pm

I'm gonna go with the crazy spinning kick by Stipe Miocic earlier this year. He has had some nice ones since then but that kick was rediculous.

Anderson's was meh due to the fact that Seagal had to claim it as his. If it wasn't for that I would vote for Spider's front kick to Vitor's mouth.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: What's your KO of the year so far?   What's your KO of the year so far? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:52 pm

Still Lyoto
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: What's your KO of the year so far?   What's your KO of the year so far? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:30 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Still Lyoto

Miocic's kick was way better. Somebody posted it on here awhile back. I can't find it but it was sweet. I was gonna go with Machida also but then I thought about that Kick. Pettis woulda won if he KO'd Ben. That was by far the most exciting kick of the year. Machida will win it everywhere at the end of the year though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your KO of the year so far?   What's your KO of the year so far? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your KO of the year so far?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2