Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

fantastic finish !

Go down 
+6
Wolfgangsta
timthebim
OU
Birdofthad
LA
Cu Bu
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: fantastic finish !   fantastic finish ! EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:27 pm

in other news pat berry pays for hooker gives her a roofie and ends up fucking himself
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantastic finish !   fantastic finish ! EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:40 pm

Yeah sick knockout
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: AAAAAAAHHHHHH ROUND OF THE YEAR   fantastic finish ! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:47 am

Well holy smoking shit, that was nuts

I was literally watching with some ppl (so literally its almost not literal) and this girls going on about how gay mma is and its just gay humping, then Kongo vs Barry happens

Bitch shut up and make me a toaster stroodle!!

so basically we just saw the worst referreed card since UFC 1

the round of the year

possible fight of the year

and the greatest comeback in UFC history

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantastic finish !   fantastic finish ! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:23 am

Yeah that was a crazy ass round, damn that was fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantastic finish !   fantastic finish ! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:52 am

yeah crack that 20 secs had me climaxing
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantastic finish !   fantastic finish ! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:54 am

Yeah that was pretty amazing, I was shocked and excited at the same time.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantastic finish !   fantastic finish ! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:58 am

[flash][/flash]
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantastic finish !   fantastic finish ! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:01 am

I showed this to a couple people I work with that don't watch MMA and
they loved it so much they wanted me to send them the link.
Back to top Go down

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantastic finish !   fantastic finish ! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:24 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantastic finish !   fantastic finish ! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:25 pm

Did you watch it Ali?
Back to top Go down

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantastic finish !   fantastic finish ! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:29 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Did you watch it Ali?

Yes, I only work part time so I have a four day weekend Very Happy

Funny thing is I was struggling to stay awake, once Meathead gave Moorecraft an Ike Turner special and was drifting in and out of sleep. By the time Kongo vs Barry started I was tucked up in bed with the fight on, and when the madness happened I jumped out of my bed hollering like a crazed lunatic Laughing
Back to top Go down

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantastic finish !   fantastic finish ! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:30 pm

lol! It was a good card and that was a great round.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantastic finish !   fantastic finish ! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:08 pm

It was definitely a sick KO.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantastic finish !   fantastic finish ! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:25 pm

My house sounded like I was having awesome sex and then had a chainsaw pulled on me.

...come on...YES....AHAHAHA...YES....HOLY SHIT...YES...WHAT..NO...NO.....NOOOO....FUCK....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantastic finish !   fantastic finish ! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
My house sounded like I was having awesome sex and then had a chainsaw pulled on me.

...come on...YES....AHAHAHA...YES....HOLY SHIT...YES...WHAT..NO...NO.....NOOOO....FUCK....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mine was the complete opposite.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantastic finish !   fantastic finish ! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:14 pm

rooting for the biggest scumbag in the UFC over one of the most genuine likable guys in the UFC???? GTFO
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantastic finish !   fantastic finish ! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:21 pm

How in the hell is Kongo a scumbag? He hasn't done anything!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantastic finish !   fantastic finish ! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:37 pm

josh200612 wrote:
How in the hell is Kongo a scumbag? He hasn't done anything!

Good question. Either way Wolf i love Pat Barry also especially because he trains with Brock and the boys at Death-Clutch but I had a bet with my brother that Kongo would win. We bet a case of beer for me if he won and if he would have loss I would have had to buy my brother a 5th of Absolute Citrus. Im broke right now so I really needed Kongo to get it done for me.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantastic finish !   fantastic finish ! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:07 pm

it's excusable for Josh since he is black but tim there is no excuse for you!

Mostapha Al Turk at UFC 92: Al Turk catches Kongo in the junk with a knee. Kongo takes a minute to collect himself, then clinches with Al Turk and returns the favor, very much intentionally.

vs. Paul Buentello at UFC Live: Vera vs. Jones: After being warned by Herb Dean for shots to the back of the head and 12-to-6 elbows in the second round, Kongo is finally deducted a point for kneeing Buentello in the head while Buentello was down. Later in the round, Kongo connects with another knee to his downed opponent’s dome, though Dean brushes it off, saying Buentello was trying to draw the foul.

vs. Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic at UFC 75: The fight that launched “Cup Check Kongo”‘s dirty-fighter legend. Kongo lands four separate knees to Cro Cop’s balls, and manages to avoid any point-deductions. In a post-fight interview with Fighters Only, Kongo said "The last knee in the balls wasn’t an accident because he was complaining about different knees in his balls but they were inside his legs. And that upset me."

Browne at UFC 120. Kongo started things off in the second round by launching his trademark strike — a knee to the balls, straight up the middle — and wound up costing himself the victory in the third frame when he continued to grab Browne’s shorts despite warnings from the ref; the resulting point-deduction led to a unanimous 28-28 judges’ decision. At this point, it’s pretty much indisputable that Kongo is the dirtiest fighter currently on the UFC roster.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantastic finish !   fantastic finish ! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
it's excusable for Josh since he is black but tim there is no excuse for you!
Mostapha Al Turk at UFC 92: Al Turk catches Kongo in the junk with a knee. Kongo takes a minute to collect himself, then clinches with Al Turk and returns the favor, very much intentionally.

vs. Paul Buentello at UFC Live: Vera vs. Jones: After being warned by Herb Dean for shots to the back of the head and 12-to-6 elbows in the second round, Kongo is finally deducted a point for kneeing Buentello in the head while Buentello was down. Later in the round, Kongo connects with another knee to his downed opponent’s dome, though Dean brushes it off, saying Buentello was trying to draw the foul.

vs. Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic at UFC 75: The fight that launched “Cup Check Kongo”‘s dirty-fighter legend. Kongo lands four separate knees to Cro Cop’s balls, and manages to avoid any point-deductions. In a post-fight interview with Fighters Only, Kongo said "The last knee in the balls wasn’t an accident because he was complaining about different knees in his balls but they were inside his legs. And that upset me."

Browne at UFC 120. Kongo started things off in the second round by launching his trademark strike — a knee to the balls, straight up the middle — and wound up costing himself the victory in the third frame when he continued to grab Browne’s shorts despite warnings from the ref; the resulting point-deduction led to a unanimous 28-28 judges’ decision. At this point, it’s pretty much indisputable that Kongo is the dirtiest fighter currently on the UFC roster.

Wolf that is funny as hell and by far the line of the day lol!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantastic finish !   fantastic finish ! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:13 pm

LMAO!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantastic finish !   fantastic finish ! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:15 pm

That really made me laugh right there.
Back to top Go down

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantastic finish !   fantastic finish ! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:40 pm

But Kongo is French and don't all Americans hate the French? I mean the French are assholes Very Happy Kongo is the dirtiest fighter though.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantastic finish !   fantastic finish ! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:51 pm

I was really pulling for Pat. Kongo is a dirty fuck and is old news in the MMA scene anyway. He's seemingly gotten worse over the past few years.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantastic finish !   fantastic finish ! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:56 pm

josh200612 wrote:
LMAO!
If I was u Josh I'd hunt this hillbilly down!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fantastic finish ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantastic finish !   fantastic finish ! Empty

Back to top Go down

fantastic finish !
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next