Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TV shows you would recommend

Go down 
+13
captain organic
bobbitt15
oggy420
acccardinal12
MMAEYES
Ludo
josh200612
Birdofthad
Ziggy116
Thomasdrrn09
GDPofDRC
killerofchicken
OU
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:07 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.

I recommend it.
Ever watch No Reservations?

The Layover is pretty good too
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:17 pm

I haven't seen it but have you?

Doomsday Prepers

people planning for doomsday/armageddon/Zombie apocalypse/and other bad stuff.

I've heard it is ridiculous because they only focus on people who have gone full retard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:59 pm

Alcatraz and Person of Interest are both very good.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:42 pm

OU wrote:
Friday Night Lights is so awesome.

+1,000,000,000,000!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:50 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I haven't seen it but have you?

Doomsday Prepers

people planning for doomsday/armageddon/Zombie apocalypse/and other bad stuff.

I've heard it is ridiculous because they only focus on people who have gone full retard.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:07 pm

OU wrote:

Just started watching this recently and I gotta say it lives up to the hype.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

This will give you a small glimpse into Texas High School football. But the show is a great drama.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:14 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

This will give you a small glimpse into Texas High School football. But the show is a great drama.

I take it they've enhanced the towns enthusiasm for the team or do you Yanks really go crazy for college football ?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

I take it they've enhanced the towns enthusiasm for the team or do you Yanks really go crazy for college football ?

College football. People go full rehturd for High School football in this country.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:22 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Texas High School football is it's own unique animal. But yes, Yanks go crazy for football on every level. High School, College and Pro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:22 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

College football. People go full rehturd for High School football in this country.

I envy it, hardly anyone gives a toss about high school soccer here.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:24 pm

There is no exaggeration in this show. Not with the team, the town, the fans. Texas High School football is that serious in some towns. It is very much focal point of the entire town.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:28 pm

OU wrote:
There is no exaggeration in this show. Not with the team, the town, the fans. Texas High School football is that serious in some towns. It is very much focal point of the entire town.

Which is scary sad and true.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Then it gets worse:

TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 56033-9202a8c04000641f800000000958d654the-positively-true-adventures-of-the-alleged-texas-cheerleader-murdering-mom_large
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:38 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:27 pm

Ali wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
i've been off work sick and just watched all 5 series of the wire in the last week having missed it when it was on TV,

the first 4 series were brilliant.

Omar's Coming !!!!!

You didn't like season 5 ?

seasons 1-4 were notable for their realism, season 5 didn't work for me.

i can't believe the americans did a version of shameless, i can't imagine how they could do manchester council estate.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:47 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
Ali wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
i've been off work sick and just watched all 5 series of the wire in the last week having missed it when it was on TV,

Omar's Coming !!!!!

i can't believe the americans did a version of shameless, i can't imagine how they could do manchester council estate.

Season 2 has no realism. Season 2 was terrible. 1, 3, 4, & 5 were all great. Not sure which one was the best.

Hands down the best episode ever is the one with Matt and his dad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:51 am

cheekynffc wrote:
Ali wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:

Omar's Coming !!!!!

I can understand why season 5 didn't feel real, McNutly's whole story line that season just took the biscuit for me, still a great season though.

Shameless USA is really good, it's on More4 here.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:49 pm

Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
Friday Night Lights. Best drama to be on network tv in the last ten years. Its all on netflix
Great suggestion.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:18 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:22 pm

Homeland has finally reached these shores and so far it's been great, although it's kinda weird seeing Winters act so suspicious.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Luck is really good, about horse racing and the people that are around it, on HBO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:40 pm

cascade_run wrote:
Luck is really good, about horse racing and the people that are around it, on HBO

The racing scenes are breathtaking but the dialogue takes some time adapting to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:31 am

Been watching alot of Rescue Me on Netflix lately, it's a pretty funny show, I like it. Pity FX doesn't do nudity because it's full of flange.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:34 am

I started watching Trailer Park Boys again cause of jewzillas av.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV shows you would recommend   TV shows you would recommend - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

TV shows you would recommend
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next