Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is the best game EVER?

Go down 
+8
killerofchicken
bobbitt15
timthebim
Wolfgangsta
LA
GDPofDRC
josh200612
OU
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:02 pm

Uncharted 3 will be tha bomb
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Black Ops is better than any MW game so Infinity Ward being gone doesn't matter that much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:26 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Black Ops is better than any MW game so Infinity Ward being gone doesn't matter that much.

I still think COD 4 is the best in the series.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:00 pm

I'd probably agree with that^^

Some of the games getting listed are solid good games, but not really best ever material.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:49 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:

MW 2 is 100x better then Black Ops.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:41 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:24 pm

OU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

MW 2 is 100x better then Black Ops.

Think so? The one player story was much more engaging and less ridiculous that MW3 which was almost insulting. Two player may go to MW2 because of the modern weapons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:27 pm

Black Ops story is a million times better than Modern Warfare 2's. I barely knew what the hell was going on by the end of MW2.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:29 pm

when i buy a COD game i buy it for the multi player, if the story is any good thats a bonus
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:39 pm

MW2 and Blops should have no place in this thread. But MW2 is probably the CoD game I have got the least enjoyment from. Basically in terms of what I liked playing, MW>>>>>>>>W@W>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blops>>>>MW2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:45 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
MW2 and Blops should have no place in this thread. But MW2 is probably the CoD game I have got the least enjoyment from. Basically in terms of what I liked playing, MW>>>>>>>>W@W>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blops>>>>MW2

I'd agree with that, although I did enjoy W@W more than MW but I can admit it's the superior game.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:47 pm

How do you figure, I mean, if you like a game better then another game, why is it not better to you than that other game?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:57 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
How do you figure, I mean, if you like a game better then another game, why is it not better to you than that other game?

I just had alot of fun times playing WAW with my mates, we'd spend hours on the multiplayer and zombies.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:37 am

I have never played the story mode or zombies in COD. So I'm talking about just online multiplayer. MW 2 is a better online game then black ops IMO.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:45 pm

What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 199192_28082_front

any of u ever play this game?

we used to play this HARDCORE split screen 4 ways
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:52 pm

thats what she said
Back to top Go down
simiroll

Favorite Fighter(s) : CroCop, Fedor, Shogun

PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:30 am

uncharted 2
bioshock
max payne 1 & 2
the suffering
batman: arkham asylum
golden eye (N64)
donkey kong (SN)
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:10 pm

A few would be Sonic and Madden from original Sega, Syphon Filter - PS1, and the original Tony Hawk but my all time fav is definitely any Gran Turismo game...getting 5 soon and quite stoked about that.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139

PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Just watched IGN's review of Ocarina Of Time for the 3DS, man it brought back so many happy childhood memories. I am very tempted to buy one just to play it again.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:31 pm

For me its

What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 Pokemon_red_box

What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 Metal_gear_solid_psone_main

What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 Final_Fantasy_7_ntsc-front
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:47 pm

twisted metal 2
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:45 am

The new Ghost Recon with Kinect seems insane. Watched a demo and they are doing some next level gaming shit.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:45 pm

Best game chair ever?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:09 am

OU wrote:
The new Ghost Recon with Kinect seems insane. Watched a demo and they are doing some next level gaming shit.

I don't like the fact they've added an invisibility feature.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:13 am

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

I don't like the fact they've added an invisibility feature.
I'm talking about the voice command they added, it really is next level gaming type shit. Have you seen it? You can say "optimize for long rang" and bam it will make a long rang weapon. You can say "randomize" and it will give you a completely different setup. They are doing some really cool stuff with both the motion and voice commands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best game EVER?   What is the best game EVER? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the best game EVER?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next