Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider

Go down 
+4
bobbitt15
Cu Bu
killerofchicken
Birdofthad
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider Empty
PostSubject: VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider   VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:35 pm

so this fight happened in the summer after my freshman year of college (the summer Bonds broke home run record) me and 5 of my friends that I record with all lived in an apartment in Austin and worked at a law firm over the summer on the Katrina case (one were Army Corps. of Engineers got sued). Anyway this moron (guy named Jet) used to talk about how much roids he did and how he could whip all our asses even though he was just graduating high school. My friend Reggie (who was 24 at the time) told him he would kick his ass anytime of the day. They said they would bet next pay checks and did.

Here is the video of the fight, its mising about 40 seconds frmo the beginning of the fight. The video was uploaded on youtube 4 days ago so I guess 1 of his friends (cause alot were there) got mad and uploaded it recently hahaha.

I am the guy counting and telling the dude to quit turning. (This was a beat down , a moron shit talked vs a guy with amateur boxing experience. ENJOY!!!)

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider   VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:36 pm

I was all giddy cause I had moeny on this one as well haha
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider   VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:37 pm

also gotta love that when Reggies walking him down for the knockout he asks him "tired huh" and the moron responds, "ya"
hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider   VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:38 pm

Lol, he used Brock Lesnar's stand up defense.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider   VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:40 pm

haha ya alot of turning and running haha
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider   VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:08 pm

haha thats some good shit bird
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider   VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:02 pm

lol he is not well put together for a "roider"
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider   VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:05 pm

not at all Cubua, that was what was so funny, he just had that juice courage, thought he was a bad ass cause he did sme cycles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider   VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Cu Bua wrote:
lol he is not well put together for a "roider"

That's what I thought when I saw him. He needs to get a refund.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider   VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:34 pm

I think they both should've given up to their paychecks to anyone forced to watch that. Jesus
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider   VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:37 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I think they both should've given up to their paychecks to anyone forced to watch that. Jesus

Yeah, pathetic "fight".
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider   VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:52 pm

well the guy that won is in houston now boxing again, hes slick and can fight orthodox or southpaw if ya noticed.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider   VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:54 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
well the guy that won is in houston now boxing again, hes slick and can fight orthodox or southpaw if ya noticed.

Hard to tell when the other guy just swings crazy and then backs up.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider   VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm

OU wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Hard to tell when the other guy just swings crazy and then backs up.

true, but Ive seen this guy fight some real toughs and hes known for landing a hard quitter. It was hilarious how shitty he was at fighting cause all he did all summer was talk about how bad ass he was
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider   VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:51 pm

There should have been an MMA round...
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider   VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:29 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
There should have been an MMA round...

Black guys off the street hate takedowns and GnP
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider   VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:09 pm

I thought your boy had some skills Bird. You could tell the guy had experience and the other guy didn't. I lmao too when he asked him if he was tired. He went YEAH...WHAM!,,,,,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,,,,,,,,,YOU DONE????
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider   VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:21 am

So much to say, I'll just pass on this one.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider   VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:44 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I thought your boy had some skills Bird. You could tell the guy had experience and the other guy didn't. I lmao too when he asked him if he was tired. He went YEAH...WHAM!,,,,,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,,,,,,,,,YOU DONE????
haha ya man we originally agreed we would do rounds and 10 second count, then his friends side betting started saying no count, so he got a chance to keep going and said no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider   VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider Empty

Back to top Go down

VIdeo of My Homie Beating the Shit out of a Roider
Page 1 of 1