Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Go down 
+6
killerofchicken
OU
GDPofDRC
josh200612
Wolfgangsta
NoRegret
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:12 pm

Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:50 pm

I dont believe they've released any actual footage of the game yet. Those are probably all fakes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:04 am

NoRegret wrote:
I dont believe they've released any actual footage of the game yet. Those are probably all fakes.

Nope they're real, IGN confirmed it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:58 am

The game isnt being made by infinity ward since most of the company left during a nasty divorce with activision.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:09 pm

" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:07 am

MW was like episodes IV-VI, all the new games have been like the episodes I-III, nice to look at but flawed and inferior.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:09 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
MW was like episodes IV-VI, all the new games have been like the episodes I-III, nice to look at but flawed and inferior.

I disagree, I've enjoyed World At War and Black Ops more than I have enjoyed Modern Warfare.

Black Ops had the far superior storyline.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:13 am

Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

I disagree, I've enjoyed World At War and Black Ops more than I have enjoyed Modern Warfare.

You are in the minority. I see more people playing MW 2 then I do Black Ops still today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:18 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

You are in the minority. I see more people playing MW 2 then I do Black Ops still today.

Not on my friends list.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:19 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

I think he is talking about campaign mode.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:23 am

A lot more are usually on Blops, but many more play mw2 than did mw1 and W@W when mw2 was the newest CoD out.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:23 am

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

I think he is talking about campaign mode.

Never played campaign on any COD game lol, only thing I see people playing on Black Ops is Zombies, which I still have not played. But when it comes to multiplayer I still see far more people on MW 2 then I do on Black Ops. On both PS3 and 360.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:27 am

Shocked You've still not played Zombie mode, my dear friend you're missing out on some fun.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:31 am

I do it just for the achievements but Black Ops campaign kills MW that and they have zombie mode which is cool when you get tired of multi-player. Black Ops multi-player feels like I'm in slo-mo for some reason MW is more fast paced it feels like they tried to make it even for everyone on Black Ops kind of like they dumb downed some things.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:34 am

Since we're talking about MW2, the late great Sandy Ravage must be represented.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:35 am

COD4 was the best multiplayer in the series, I played that non stop when it came out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:12 pm

The new trailer is pretty cool though. I'll be looking forward to the London, France and Manhattan levels.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:16 pm

Isn't the release date something like November?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:23 pm

OU wrote:
Isn't the release date something like November?

Something like that. I know it's sandwhiched between other AAA titles.

Nov 8th

The week before Battlefield 3, and Uncharted 3 are released, then the week after it's Oblivion 5.

I'll probably leave it for Christmas because Oblivion 5 will keep me occupied for weeks.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:55 pm

Part 1