Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC offering bonuses for tweeting

Go down 
+5
captain organic
OU
timthebim
GDPofDRC
bobbitt15
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC offering bonuses for tweeting   UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:01 am

weird, i follow both Hardy and Torres and they're hilarious
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: UFC offering bonuses for tweeting   UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:17 pm

iamcolinquinn
Colin Quinn
@
@jaymohr37 I have another show. Baby Karate. It's a karate American Idol for babies. We teach them karate for six months then fight them.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: UFC offering bonuses for tweeting   UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:56 pm

Miguel Angel Torres @MiguelTorresMMA
A message from my uncle... twitpic.com/8egyuf
UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 508035687
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC offering bonuses for tweeting   UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:58 pm

lol that's the kind of joke Ludo does.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC offering bonuses for tweeting   UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:25 pm

Quote :
"I started a campaign on Twitter and Facebook. I always ran after my dreams. I always went after everything I wanted. I always set my goals in my mind, and went to achieve them. I set the goal to fight again in the UFC. Because my motivation is to fight the best fighters. And I succeeded through my efforts, my training. My friends and my team helping me. Werdum Combat Team, Kings MMA. Everybody helped me a lot. Seven thousand people tweeted Dana White asking him to bring me back to the UFC. The fans want to see me back in there."
-Werdum
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: UFC offering bonuses for tweeting   UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:35 pm

OU wrote:
Quote :
"I started a campaign on Twitter and Facebook. I always ran after my dreams. I always went after everything I wanted. I always set my goals in my mind, and went to achieve them. I set the goal to fight again in the UFC. Because my motivation is to fight the best fighters. And I succeeded through my efforts, my training. My friends and my team helping me. Werdum Combat Team, Kings MMA. Everybody helped me a lot. Seven thousand people tweeted Dana White asking him to bring me back to the UFC. The fans want to see me back in there."
-Werdum

ok... the reason you're back in the UFC is because SF abolished their HW division... bafoon
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC offering bonuses for tweeting   UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:40 pm

They didn't have to take him back. They could have just cut him. He did lose his last fight afterall.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: UFC offering bonuses for tweeting   UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:24 pm

Wasn't Werdum already on his way over before the announcement about SF's HW division being dissolved was made?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC offering bonuses for tweeting   UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:27 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Wasn't Werdum already on his way over before the announcement about SF's HW division being dissolved was made?
Yeah there were rumors of him heading over before SF folded the Heavies. Not sure when the Fatboy fight became "official"
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC offering bonuses for tweeting   UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:45 am

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/2/8/2784186/hows-taste-my-tweet-tweet-mma-on-twitter-dana-white-announces-nick
"Twitter quarterly bonus award time! Fighters placed in 4 categories based on # of followers at beginning of the quarter. Prizes 5k each." -UFC

"Most followers in each of 4 categories: @SpiderAnderson @Junior_Cigano @BrendanSchaub and @CungLe185 - congrats!" -UFC

"Biggest % growth in followers/category: @MinotauroMMA, @RoyNelsonMMA, @EllenbergerMMA, @CungLe185" -UFC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Official MMA Tweet Topic   UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:38 am

Cung Le

✔️

@CungLe185

"@T_Webb_31: Cung Le any chance we see you back in the @ufc Smile a thank you to your fans perhaps" that's my plans this year!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC offering bonuses for tweeting   UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:38 am

K.J. Noons, keeping it real.

KJ Noons

@kjnoons

Fighters get instant rematches if you cry like a baby. Can I get rematch too w diaz if i cry like a bitch? @danawhite @lorenzofertitta @ufc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC offering bonuses for tweeting   UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:39 am

Kenny Florian

@kennyflorian

Breaking news! Giselle purchases the Giants. Brandon Jacobs gets fired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC offering bonuses for tweeting   UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:39 am

Benson Henderson

@SMOOTHone155

Peyton > Eli...there I said it, been wanting to get that off my chest...
Back to top Go down

Chael wastes no time coming out swinging.

chael sonnen @sonnench

When I want your advice I'll beat it out of you, Stupid. Now go back to singing to hamburgers and telling Segal he's legit.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC offering bonuses for tweeting   UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:45 am

Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: UFC offering bonuses for tweeting   UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:30 am

freakzilla wrote:
Chael wastes no time coming out swinging.

chael sonnen @sonnench

When I want your advice I'll beat it out of you, Stupid. Now go back to singing to hamburgers and telling Segal he's legit.

I can't wait to see this fight
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC offering bonuses for tweeting   UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:34 am

"I'd have a lot more followers but most my folks from GA still on prepaid phones that ain't got that twitter shit" -Forrest Griffin
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC offering bonuses for tweeting   UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:28 pm

mark richard hunt ‏ @markhunt1974
well i care not for bonuses i just like how the ARMY OF DOOM IS GATHERING FIRST RALLY FOR HUNT NEXT THE UNIVERSE HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC offering bonuses for tweeting   UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:37 pm

Miguel Angel Torres ‏ @MiguelTorresMMA
That awkward moment when your job has pajama Friday and you get fired for showing up naked.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC offering bonuses for tweeting   UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:50 pm

"The other thing is real life prostitutes never look like the ones on tv... I want to sincerely apologize for my last tweet. I did not mean to say prostitute I meant to say sex worker. There much better" -Forrest Griffin
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC offering bonuses for tweeting   UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:36 pm

http://mmajunkie.com/news/28544/benson-henderson-joe-duarte-each-score-10k-in-zuffas-latest-twitter-bonus.mma
UFC lightweight champion Benson Henderson (@SMOOTHone155) and "The Ultimate Fighter 8" cast member Joe Duarte (@JoeDuarteMMA) each scored two honors and $10,000 in Zuffa's latest quarterly bonus.

Henderson and Duarte were each awarded $5,000 bonuses in the "most followers" and "biggest percentage growth in followers" categories during the company's most-recent quarterly contest.

UFC officials today announced the bonuses.

In 2011, Zuffa officials rolled out the bonus program to all UFC and Strikeforce fighters. UFC president Dana White long has been a supporter of the social-media movement and currently boasts more than 2 million Twitter followers.

Other $5,000 winners in the "most followers" category included UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva (@SpiderAnderson) and UFC 148 headliner Chael Sonnen (@SonnenCh).

Additional winners in the "biggest percentage growth in followers" category included former UFC lightweight champion Frankie Edgar (@FrankieEdgar) and former Strikeforce heavyweight champion Alistair Overeem (@AlistairOvereem).

In the "most creative" category, Jason "Mayhem" Miller (@MayhemMiller), Dan Hardy (@DanHardyMMA), Kenny Florian (@KennyFlorian) and Strikeforce female champion Ronda Rousey (@RondaRousey) each scored $5,000 awards.

For the purpose of the UFC's Twitter bonuses, all UFC and Strikeforce fighters are divided into four separate categories based on the number of followers they have at the beginning of the scoring period.

While Twitter is one of the hottest social-media platforms in the world, White and the UFC's enthusiastic embrace of the technology has made it a must-have for MMA fans. White and his fighters often interact directly with fans on Twitter through personal messages, news updates and ticket and product giveaways.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: UFC offering bonuses for tweeting   UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:46 pm

Yves Edwards, probably getting no bonuses.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC offering bonuses for tweeting   UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:59 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Yves Edwards, probably getting no bonuses.
or cocaine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC offering bonuses for tweeting   UFC offering bonuses for tweeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC offering bonuses for tweeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2