Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About to play online...

Go down 
+4
Ziggy116
killerofchicken
Ludo
OU
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

About to play online... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:53 am

OU wrote:
I took off work on Friday, plan on doing some gaming. Might be willing to throw in some BF if a some of you are on.

Get a PS3 shithead.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:55 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
OU wrote:
I took off work on Friday, plan on doing some gaming. Might be willing to throw in some BF if a some of you are on.

Get a PS3 shithead.
I had one, I sold that POS. No but I sold it to my buddy, he had his PS3 since the week they were released. It finally went out on him so before he went back to Japan I sold him mine. XBOX Rules!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:19 pm

OU wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
OU wrote:

Get a PS3 shithead.
I had one, I sold that POS. No but I sold it to my buddy, he had his PS3 since the week they were released. It finally went out on him so before he went back to Japan I sold him mine. XBOX Rules!

I liked my 360 but got to the point I never played it. The biggest reason I went PS3 is because I wanted Gran Turismo
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:26 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
OU wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
OU wrote:

Get a PS3 shithead.

I liked my 360 but got to the point I never played it. The biggest reason I went PS3 is because I wanted Gran Turismo
Forza? ftw!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:35 pm

Always loved GT, since PS1
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Always loved GT, since PS1
I will admit that i played the crap out of it on the PS2 lol, and the PS1 actually back in the day lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:38 pm

about to play some BATTLEFIELD
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:09 am

THE BATTLEFIELD 3 RIGHT NOW.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

BF3
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:14 pm

I'm headed home, gonna fix up some dinner and I'll join ya
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Bf3
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:17 am

Me and Weezy put in hours and hours of gears on Fri and Sat. Yesterday was my day of rest.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:06 pm

Yo G if you ever manage to get on before 7pm your time, I'll be down to jump on some BF.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:13 pm

Haven't gamed all week. I'll be gaming tonight for sure. ETA 7:30 central time. Whoever is on and playing, I'll pop that game in.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Anyone getting on tonight? Gears? BF?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:14 pm

I'll be on Gears
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:03 pm

Nadda to do on a rainy night. Guess Ill balfieldo/
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:24 am

I guess I keep missing everyone. Got on like 55 min after killer and ludo logged off. Then killer got on right as my pizza arrived. Bad timing, we need to link up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:07 pm

I think Saturday night calls for a Ninja's clan gathering !
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:07 pm

What game?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:10 pm

OU wrote:
What game?

Any, Just want to get the gang together in a party.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:49 pm

OU wrote:
I guess I keep missing everyone. Got on like 55 min after killer and ludo logged off. Then killer got on right as my pizza arrived. Bad timing, we need to link up.
for sure man, i havent been gaming too much lately either. went to kumals last night and went 26-1 in a game tho

picked up a half ounce for 200... that a good deal in ur neck of the woods?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:57 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
for sure man, i havent been gaming too much lately either. went to kumals last night and went 26-1 in a game tho

picked up a half ounce for 200... that a good deal in ur neck of the woods?
It's not bad. Better then I use to be able to do.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:01 pm

I'm gonna send out a party invite tonight. Accept or forever be negged.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:38 am

josh200612 wrote:
I'm gonna send out a party invite tonight. Accept or forever be negged.

I think you meant tonight right?

I was talking about this a couple of weeks ago. Lets get a big party together and watch the fights on cable tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

About to play online...
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next