Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About to play online...

Go down 
+4
Ziggy116
killerofchicken
Ludo
OU
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

About to play online... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:08 pm

Easter Monday sounds like Fascism to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Can't even get "Good Friday" off. I mean damn, I like chocolate bunnies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Sucks for you guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:46 am

For some reason I can't join parties anymore so don't be offended if I ignore invites.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:01 pm

Ali wrote:
For some reason I can't join parties anymore so don't be offended if I ignore invites.
Weird, me and Weezy were having that problem this week? Can join sometimes, sometimes we can't. But just about every time it will kick everyone out of the party at some point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:04 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Weird, me and Weezy were having that problem this week? Can join sometimes, sometimes we can't. But just about every time it will kick everyone out of the party at some point.

I wonder if it is just a Battlefield issue, perhaps the new patch messed up the party system.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:09 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

I wonder if it is just a Battlefield issue, perhaps the new patch messed up the party system.
I didn't know the parties and games were connected? Since you don't have to be in a game or playing the same game to be in one. XBL might be experiencing some glitches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:13 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

I didn't know the parties and games were connected? Since you don't have to be in a game or playing the same game to be in one. XBL might be experiencing some glitches.

I just assumed it was my cheap broadband.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Ludo is this Klauss ?

About to play online... - Page 6 Dr_klauss_volker_0
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:44 pm

About to play online... - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWzsJIxBsfHqMMpXzQN1eM2nagr8mqQOUmsZa-9dIDi2LD1AoD
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:44 am

Weezy's roommate probably isn't going to be around this weekend. So I'll be camped out right there gaming my face off. Especially tonight since we have no Bellator. Might actually thrown in some AC at some point. But I have said that for months now and it hasn't happened. I'm really stuck on BF right now. I've been messing with my setup and keeping it fresh. Ludo has me on that SKS with iron sites right now.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:23 pm

Just wait until you unlock the HOLO sight for it, makes headshots so much easier.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Ludo wrote:
Just wait until you unlock the HOLO sight for it, makes headshots so much easier.
which HOLO? I have the longer distance HOLO but I don't like using it. I'm looking forward to the standard red dot scope. Also I have messed with it a little bit and put on the grip and silencer at times since I'm not really using it for long ranges anyways.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Me and Weezy tonight.
About to play online... - Page 6 Crackpotology-pinky-brain
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:44 pm

OU wrote:
Ludo wrote:
which HOLO? I have the longer distance HOLO but I don't like using it. I'm looking forward to the standard red dot scope. Also I have messed with it a little bit and put on the grip and silencer at times since I'm not really using it for long ranges anyways.

The regular HOLO that doesn't provide any zoom at all. I didn't like the zooming scopes at all but the red circle with a red dot in the middle that's literally just a holographic sight is the shit. Also I've found the bipod to be more useful than the foregrip because it has almost no recoil or climb anyway.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:37 pm

Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:
Ludo wrote:

The regular HOLO that doesn't provide any zoom at all. I didn't like the zooming scopes at all but the red circle with a red dot in the middle that's literally just a holographic sight is the shit. Also I've found the bipod to be more useful than the foregrip because it has almost no recoil or climb anyway.
For some reason I like using that scope on my assault rifles but no other guns. IMO it appears to have a slight zoom. I don't use the bipod for this gun because I don't stay stationary when I use it.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:56 pm

OU wrote:
Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:
Ludo wrote:

For some reason I like using that scope on my assault rifles but no other guns. IMO it appears to have a slight zoom. I don't use the bipod for this gun because I don't stay stationary when I use it.

I also use the HOLO, it has a 1.5 zoom so it helps a lil on longer shots but it's awesome up clise
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:16 pm

I'll be over at Weezy's again. Should be on and off Battlefield till the sun comes up. 4 TVs FTW!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:32 pm

LOL

6 of my buddies are playing that... im afraid to get into it because it will take over my life like a sick disease
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Gonna play Rush later tonight.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:59 pm

Major bf3age tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:47 pm

Anyone playing soon ?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:45 am

Ludo gtf on right meow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Might jump on after a quick shower, shave and well you know what the third S is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About to play online...   About to play online... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

About to play online...
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next