Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The P4P Best Fighter in the World?

Go down 
+2
josh200612
SOKO
6 posters

P4P King
GSP
The P4P Best Fighter in the World? Vote_lcap33%The P4P Best Fighter in the World? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Anderson Silva
The P4P Best Fighter in the World? Vote_lcap11%The P4P Best Fighter in the World? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Jon Jones
The P4P Best Fighter in the World? Vote_lcap11%The P4P Best Fighter in the World? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Jose Aldo
The P4P Best Fighter in the World? Vote_lcap0%The P4P Best Fighter in the World? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Manny Pacquaio
The P4P Best Fighter in the World? Vote_lcap44%The P4P Best Fighter in the World? Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Floyd Mayweather Jr
The P4P Best Fighter in the World? Vote_lcap0%The P4P Best Fighter in the World? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage

The P4P Best Fighter in the World? Empty
PostSubject: The P4P Best Fighter in the World?   The P4P Best Fighter in the World? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:16 pm

Who is the best P4P fighter in the world? I made it a joint question out of MMA and Boxing and to be fair to both I put it in neither section.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: The P4P Best Fighter in the World?   The P4P Best Fighter in the World? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:28 pm

tough one for me. Gsp and spider are neck and neck with spider up just a notch being he finishes most of his fights when he chooses to. Pac man for sure he is a beast. Aldo and jones are still too green to be in this discusion and as good as floyd is he ducks fights and has had many chances to cement his legacy with big fights and backs out. Keep in mind I hate floyd so Im a little biased on that one. Did I mention I hate Floyd.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: The P4P Best Fighter in the World?   The P4P Best Fighter in the World? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:29 pm

I had to pick pac man untill we settle this gsp/spider issue. Jones has what it takes he just needs to keep doing what he is doing.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The P4P Best Fighter in the World?   The P4P Best Fighter in the World? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:47 pm

i picked spider.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The P4P Best Fighter in the World?   The P4P Best Fighter in the World? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:52 pm

I went Jones. I just think he beats everyone and anyone that is not a heavyweight. Until Manny and FMJ fight each other I wont pick either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The P4P Best Fighter in the World?   The P4P Best Fighter in the World? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Sergio Martinez.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: The P4P Best Fighter in the World?   The P4P Best Fighter in the World? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:57 pm

GSP as sick as that makes me Embarassed
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: The P4P Best Fighter in the World?   The P4P Best Fighter in the World? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:39 pm

I'd go with Pac, but its real hard to compare pure boxers with an MMA guy.

And Flod shouldn't count as he hasn't fought in over a year.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The P4P Best Fighter in the World?   The P4P Best Fighter in the World? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:43 pm

Pac
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The P4P Best Fighter in the World?   The P4P Best Fighter in the World? EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:42 am

why is this off topic? Wouldn't it at least be sports?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The P4P Best Fighter in the World?   The P4P Best Fighter in the World? EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:01 am

Move it then.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The P4P Best Fighter in the World?   The P4P Best Fighter in the World? EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:05 am

freakzilla wrote:
Move it then.

just curious. I thought at first it was put here by mistake, then I thought it was moved. But then I realized it was neither. So I was just curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The P4P Best Fighter in the World?   The P4P Best Fighter in the World? Empty

Back to top Go down

The P4P Best Fighter in the World?
Page 1 of 1