Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ninja's Place Mock Draft

Go down 
+2
OU
Farmer1906
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Ninja's Place Mock Draft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Mock Draft   Ninja's Place Mock Draft - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:40 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Hey I got my 1st pick right Smile

LMAO. What do u think about the Browns trade with Atlanta?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Mock Draft   Ninja's Place Mock Draft - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:37 pm

Hey I got the Texans pick right too!

I didn't see how much they gave up. It looks like they're committed to winning now.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Mock Draft   Ninja's Place Mock Draft - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:59 pm

i got mine right!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Mock Draft   Ninja's Place Mock Draft - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:59 pm

even though i wish it wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Mock Draft   Ninja's Place Mock Draft - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:07 pm

timthebim wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

actually it was dumb the browns need an impact player and they didn't even get one in the first rd. the falcons are a good team so it will be low picks browns are dumb.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Mock Draft   Ninja's Place Mock Draft - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:05 am

josh200612 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

actually it was dumb the browns need an impact player and they didn't even get one in the first rd. the falcons are a good team so it will be low picks browns are dumb.

You are retarded lol...one playmaker isnt going to change this team into a winning juggernaut. The Browns need ALOT of pieces. I loved the trade..now we have two 1st round picks next year...im pretty stoked about that.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Mock Draft   Ninja's Place Mock Draft - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:50 am

NoRegret wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

You are retarded lol...one playmaker isnt going to change this team into a winning juggernaut. The Browns need ALOT of pieces. I loved the trade..now we have two 1st round picks next year...im pretty stoked about that.

we will see. starting to look like the same old browns to me.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Mock Draft   Ninja's Place Mock Draft - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:51 am

also the trade up was stupid too the nfl draft isn't a haggle store.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Mock Draft   Ninja's Place Mock Draft - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:24 am

NoRegret wrote:
The Minnesota Vikings get a steal and select Da'Quan Bowers with the 12th overall pick.

This pick threw me through a loop. Vikings took Ponder? Bowers didn't go in the 1st round? Didn't see that coming.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Mock Draft   Ninja's Place Mock Draft - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:58 am

josh200612 wrote:
also the trade up was stupid too the nfl draft isn't a haggle store.

Well, from what I read...the Chiefs were very high on Phil Taylor too, and were going to take him...but the Browns had Taylor very high on their boards and wanted to make sure they got him.

I'm starting to hate this pick less and less, especially if we get Bowers in the 2nd round.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Mock Draft   Ninja's Place Mock Draft - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:32 pm

Alot of teams are scared of Bowers knee injury. I heard that there were like 3 or 4 team docs that wouldnt OK there teams to take him because of the injury. So it must be pretty serious.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Mock Draft   Ninja's Place Mock Draft - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:36 pm

timthebim wrote:
Alot of teams are scared of Bowers knee injury. I heard that there were like 3 or 4 team docs that wouldnt OK there teams to take him because of the injury. So it must be pretty serious.

Yeah, that's what I've been hearing...thats a damn shame too...People were saying before the injury, that he was going to be the next Lawrence Taylor too.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Mock Draft   Ninja's Place Mock Draft - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:37 pm

I have total faith in Heckert and Holmgren though...so whatever pick they make, i'm going to be happy with.

I remember last year when we selected TJ Ward in the 2nd round and damn near everyone hated that pick...well, he turned out to be a hell of a player...so I'm just going to hold off judgement til I see our picks play lol.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Mock Draft   Ninja's Place Mock Draft - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:45 pm

NoRegret wrote:
I have total faith in Heckert and Holmgren though...so whatever pick they make, i'm going to be happy with.

I remember last year when we selected TJ Ward in the 2nd round and damn near everyone hated that pick...well, he turned out to be a hell of a player...so I'm just going to hold off judgement til I see our picks play lol.

Thats what all of us should do but we never do lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Mock Draft   Ninja's Place Mock Draft - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja's Place Mock Draft
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2